Recent content by Cyberkowloon

+
  1. C

Your First Cyberpunk Experience?

Growing up in Hongkong, when there's still older generations who were born in the last Imperial China
  2. C

"Foreign languages" - implants, mother tongues and learning

"Foreign languages" - implants, mother tongues and learning I remember reading articles in which the developers say that in-game characters might speak in languages that are not English. I can imagine two types of them. 1. Just a foreign language 2. A combination of several languages...
  3. C

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Holographic futurism
  4. C

The presense of cultures - Sinicism (Or everything Chinese/Chinese related)

Ok, feels like continue typing the stuff now 4. Music Literally you can find almost all genres. Stuff using traditional instruments, the oriental orchestra stuff, the western classical style, metal, rock, jazz, funk, hip hop, synthpop... and so on. Lyrics can be about everything as well...
  5. C

Em... am I the only one around here?
  6. C

The presense of cultures - Sinicism (Or everything Chinese/Chinese related) (music in link for Metal Slug style brainstorming) Oh man, I must say my expectations on this game are extremely high (as on any other game). Anyway, in cyberpunk fiction, there are always presence of multiple...
  7. C

Villains' Discussion

This one's great. Now, maybe the shadow boss of this agent is a huge fan of traditional Chinese clothing, so great he or she wears them every day. Yet, No one knows if there are weapons beneath the costumes. :D
  8. C

Villains' Discussion

Or some near-alien, 鐵男 style machine men as special enemy. As good reference and tribute to Japanese cyberpunk films
  9. C

Do you posit there will be a day/night cycle, and countryside?

Should add extreme weathers and conditions too, like cyclones, super heavy rainstorm, even floods. Earthquakes and tsunamis might be too much though
  10. C

NPC's and Death

More blood! Wait.. why is this in white?
  11. C

Villains' Discussion

Let's have some nano-kungfu masters! Jetpecks inside legs! And you can hack their hands to make them self-explode!
  12. C

Multiplayer: How should it work?

Let the players be the bosses! Let them be the commoners.
  13. C

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

I just wanna be a flame- and bullets-throwing kungfu master.
  14. C

How far is Cyberpunk from reality?

Come to Hongkong, where megacorps rule. There's commies and spies, too.
Top Bottom