Recent content by CyberLettuce

+
  1. CyberLettuce

Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Pro Crash Issues

I only really get this when loading something like the building of V’s apartment when you pull up outside and the details haven’t loaded. I wait and then get out but still crashes. I save every so minutes just in case.
  2. CyberLettuce

What are you going to do while you wait for 01:00 in the morning tonight ?

Have some awesome food, spend time with my wife. Move my PS4 Pro upstairs to the man cave, ready to play.
  3. CyberLettuce

40gb day 1 patch?

102GB storage size of Cyberpunk so far. pre download and 1.02 on PS4. I guess not much to do at 0:00. Unless another update is coming. If so, got plenty of space so no issue
  4. CyberLettuce

Cyberpunk price?

Pre-ordered on PS Store, was £54.99 got a message from PlayStation saying I have £5.00 refunded to me. Happy days.
  5. CyberLettuce

Which character background will you choose?

Nomad for first play through and then either Street Kid or Corpo. End of the day it doesn’t matter, I will enjoy all three in time and I cannot wait.
  6. CyberLettuce

What game are you currently playing

Finished Watch Dogs: Legion, did buy Assassins Creed: Valhalla but it genuinely did nothing for me. So will probably fill a few hours with FIFA (😂) it’s not long now...
  7. CyberLettuce

Backwards compatibility cross-saves

So happy about this, looking forward to PS5 next year and a quick save move and done.
  8. CyberLettuce

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

PS4 Pro to start, then PS5 when I get one. Possibly move to PC if I upgrade from my RX 590 otherwise graphically will be to similar to bother choosing between them.
  9. CyberLettuce

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

I will be playing on PS4 Pro (which I will be very happy with Dec 10th) and then PS5 next year. BUT I may upgrade my RX590 next year also to something that run RT on High/Ultra.
  10. CyberLettuce

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

RX 590, Ryzen 5 3600 on 1080p monitor. (would I need both RTX and a 4K monitor to see the difference? or PS4 Pro/PS5 on 4K TV?
  11. CyberLettuce

Building a gaming PC

I have RX 590, Ryzen 5 3600 16GB RAM and plenty of SSD storage on PC. or PS4 Pro/PS5 paired with my 4K TV. Do I just upgrade my graphics card to 2080 - 3080 but then I would need a 4K monitor to see the real difference?
  12. CyberLettuce

What games are you looking forward to?

I just got Watch Dogs: Legion which is a brilliant, hats off to Ubisoft. Games out this year: Cyberpunk 2077 ( of course ) Assassins Creed: Valhalla Black Ops: Cold War ( Only Zombies Mode) Spider-Man: Miles Morales Football Manager 2021 Games out next year: Hogwarts Legacy Far Cry 6 Then...
  13. CyberLettuce

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

What is going to happen with Night City: Witre episodes?
  14. CyberLettuce

Night City Wire: Episode 5 - What do we want/need to see?

I guess we will see when we are driving through Night City :shrug:
  15. CyberLettuce

Night City Wire: Episode 5 - What do we want/need to see?

Seems like a lot of people will be in the CC for a while! Wouldn't mind seeing DLC plans but to me seeing the game in my Library is enough for a while. Has there been anymore music announcements that I have missed? I am hopeful there is a massive range as Refused so far are not doing it for...
Top Bottom