Recent content by CyberpunkRay1994

+
  1. CyberpunkRay1994

What game are you currently playing

I am playing Cyberpunk 2077 (Switched my location to New Zealand on my console) and getting started
  2. CyberpunkRay1994

Are you disappointed?

People was moaning on social media and on forums that TW3 had a long story which they couldn't engage with or be bothered to finish on top of the side quests and that. I was hoping that we could customise our apartment and cars but CDPR may have plans to bring stuff like that out in future DLC.
  3. CyberpunkRay1994

I just want to be able to play the game right now! It sucks just seeing it there but not being able to run it!
  4. CyberpunkRay1994

Point in time that you would have been fine if graphic technology had stopped.

Like Super Mario on NES or Streets of Rage 2 on the SEGA Genesis 😉
  5. CyberpunkRay1994

All Time Favourite Easter Eggs in Games

Oh yes, definitely up there! 1607499479 I so hope that there is a descendant of Ciri or a Easter Egg about in Night City somewhere
  6. CyberpunkRay1994

Point in time that you would have been fine if graphic technology had stopped.

Don't get me wrong, some of the games that had amazing graphics had rubbish gameplay so for me, I am in the camp where even now with the newer consoles being released.. Raytracing and everything is great and everything but if the gameplay is still rubbish then what's the point for it?
  7. CyberpunkRay1994

Oh, I remember that one! I laughed when I first saw that one!
  8. CyberpunkRay1994

Post Your Desktop

This is my desktop wallpaper!
  9. CyberpunkRay1994

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Launch Trailer — V

I just wish they would release it early so I can just play the game. The trailer looks fantastic but it is the gameplay that will be the thing that holds it together or separates it from other games
  10. CyberpunkRay1994

Motorcycles vs. Cars vs. Fast Travel

One thing I think I will enjoy is that rollercoaster shown off in the trailer
  11. CyberpunkRay1994

When there is a open-world game out, I always walk first before thinking of driving through the map because I am new to the place just like a million other players but once I know where everything is at least if a 'online multiplayer' comes out, I will know the map and not suck at finding places...
  12. CyberpunkRay1994

Any favourites?
  13. CyberpunkRay1994

Gang feature: Voodoo Boys

I would rather be friends with the Voodoo Boys than say Maelstrom
  14. CyberpunkRay1994

I am definitely going to try and get that old Porsche for sure
  15. CyberpunkRay1994

I will walk and take in every detail first so I know where everything is but after, I will drive on whatever I feel is comfortable whether it's a motorcycle or a car
Top Bottom