Recent content by CyberpunkRoslyn

+
  1. CyberpunkRoslyn

What if the new cyberpunk game reused the open world of 2077?

Same. It wouldn't take the game so long to come out. Something tells me that CDPR is going to lean this way. Not having to design a brand new city will save them a lot of time, which will leave a lot of opportunity to make bigger and more immersive expansions. Considering all the holes left to...
  2. CyberpunkRoslyn

This happens to be a big decision that CDPR is discussing right now. Check recent articles. As mentioned, some feel that using Night City may become too familiar to gamers and create an underwhelming experience. However, there are still plenty of holes to fill in the existing Night City. There...
  3. CyberpunkRoslyn

Can we get a patch where Megabuilding H10 is finished.

I have to agree with this post. If CDPR is going to focus on a new city for the sequel, can we at least get a final expansion that fills in the remaining holes of Night City. Megabuilding H10 is probably the easiest to do. There is so much real life immersion that is left undone with this...
  4. CyberpunkRoslyn

Carrying the canto early in the game yields interesting results

I really enjoy the rougue ai that talks to you when you use the blackwall. It's almost as if they find your activity rather amusing to watch. Acquiring it early game seems like it would be less fun because of its power. One thing that creates a challenge is it having less cyberware slots...
  5. CyberpunkRoslyn

My thoughts after 30 hours of 2.0

This is very interesting. So it did pay off, starting the story fresh. What the game really needs is the GAME PLUS that everybody has been wanting. I'd love for them to title it (RETURN TO NIGHT CITY) and lock gamers into a difficulty that's much harder than VERY HARD. Each lifepath would give...
  6. CyberpunkRoslyn

My thoughts after 30 hours of 2.0

Someone please help me. Every time I've started a new game file, I've started the game from the beginning. Can someone tell me what happens when you SKIP STRAIGHT TO PHANTOM LIBERTY in a new game file? What do you start out with and where do you start? How does it change the overall feel of the...
  7. CyberpunkRoslyn

How do ppl feel about the balancing of mature themes and censorship?

It adds spice to the atmosphere. If I were the developers, there would have been a lot more of it. I've always had a vivid imagination. MIke Pondsmith did a good job creating this lore. So many interactions and side missions, make me think about real life. In the year of 2077, it appears as if...
  8. CyberpunkRoslyn

What do you want to see in the complete edition?

It wouldn't hurt CDPR to make more quality of life features. This has been talked about for a while. It wouldn't take them too long to do because they've already integrated some pf these features for missions. It would just take some fine tuning to make it playable. GAMBLING: Roulette was fun...
  9. CyberpunkRoslyn

How do ppl feel about the balancing of mature themes and censorship?

Here are my honest opinions about balancing of censorship. CDPR needs to break the ice and just let the game have mature gestures and encounters. I'm not saying this because the game feature sex ads, or for the simple pleasure of just seeing V get it on with a saucy NPC. I am saying this...
  10. CyberpunkRoslyn

I was going to say the same thing. There is still a story left to tell in DOGTOWN. Remember, MR HANDS would get what he wanted, depending on the decisions you make. A DOGTOWN ran my Mr. Hands may have a much different vibe. If Hansen is gone, how does Mr. Hands respond to different corporate...
  11. CyberpunkRoslyn

I'd like to consider that lifepaths will have more exclusive stories than what they did for the current game. Taking this into account, could warrant expansions of the current areas we've been introduced to already. I'd like to imagine a mini city being built out in the Badlands that resembles...
  12. CyberpunkRoslyn

Reusing the open world of 2077., would save CDPR a lot of time. However, the transition from Red Engine to Unreal 5 will determine how many of the game's assets can be transferred over. My guess, is that CDPR is looking into that now. Developing a brand new city will take them a lot of time and...
  13. CyberpunkRoslyn

Update 2.0 date revealed!

I was very impressed by the cinematic trailer. I could have done without the additional gameplay, because I would have liked to discover that when I started playing. I hope there is still a lot left to discover. As for the release date, they went with September 21st. That gives us 5 days to...
  14. CyberpunkRoslyn

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

Just watched the 2.0 announcement. Comes out next week Thursday. I feel they could have saved a lot for us to discover. The cinematic trailer with Idris Elba was enough in my opinion. I hope there is still a lot left to discover in the game.
  15. CyberpunkRoslyn

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

Well, we are set for another CDPR stream tomorrow with Idris Elba. I just hope they don't spoil too much of the game. Not sure why they just don't get Mike Pondsmith & Idris Elba to give us a descriptive speech with graphic art of the new DLC. It seems like that would be much more entertaining...
Top Bottom