Jobs Store Support Register

Recent content by CybrisPunk

+
  1. CybrisPunk

CDPR Should do Game of Thrones

Last episode was purrrrfect!!!!!
  2. CybrisPunk

Did any of our ideas came to life in CP 2077 after the Devs read it here?

what about me? i am always right...
  3. CybrisPunk

And i though it was 'sharky' (as in biting and funny) you know... EEK The Cat.... Dyslexia is a bliss ;P
  4. CybrisPunk

maybe it was not the best choice of words.. but what is right word for this then?
  5. CybrisPunk

How will the driving work?

We all live in a prison that is called Earth. It is all about perspective... open world... ha... Sooo.. what was the topic again? :)
  6. CybrisPunk

Is this Braindance?

Okidoki i will wait right here like a trusting dog tied up on a tree and left there by you (for a short time, i hope) :) And tnx for your work here, and there!
  7. CybrisPunk

Is this Braindance?

oke oke.. so if i am correct with connecting the dots........ (dots as in 3 treads/post of mine and the reactions) ............. ............. ........ . ............ . .................... . Braindance is an online feature where you can buy and/or sell your action? so my next...
  8. CybrisPunk

Is this Braindance?

Does that make any sense?
  9. CybrisPunk

I bet Mike came up with the whole cyberpunk idea when he was in a drug den listening punk and zoning out over a pinball machine. ---what if------- those balls where real men in a chaotic city full of lights
  10. CybrisPunk

Is this Braindance?

aha! i have seen this movie! cool if this is the case in CP77! soooo we can watch some footage on our window in the apartment?? it had the options: Day/Night/Braindance
  11. CybrisPunk

the way you say it now is believable and not nobis errores :) 1557511383 with TelePunk tubbies?
  12. CybrisPunk

so it is a yes? :) 1557500629 and that is why i ask it :) 1557500791 even the stupid people can have brilliant ideas. and 10.000 people have move ideas then 10. besides.. when you are working hard on stuff that has a deadline you dont have the time to daydream and come up with some new...
  13. CybrisPunk

Is this Braindance?

14. CybrisPunk

I Wonder :) if so, plz tell!! yay or nay. You do not yet have to tell us what it is..... but..... i think we all want to know when it is out, who can be 'super duper mega proud' of that thing in this game that materialize bcz of us :)
  15. CybrisPunk

How will the driving work?

as far as we (and def. I) know they didnt tell us that.