Recent content by CybrisPunk

+
  1. CybrisPunk

Driving a car like a Kingpin?

Simple questions: How can i look back from inside the car? (I see cameras on the wing 'mirrors' but how do i activate them?) Is there a HUD for navigation? (something like the street races but then more 'lowkey') Can i adjust my seat so i can sit higher? (i am not an amaricano that is 1.60m...
  2. CybrisPunk

No inventory key?

no one so far
  3. CybrisPunk

No inventory key?

can i ask you.. how do i interact with a vendor machine? F does not seem to work here..
  4. CybrisPunk

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

other games are working good? if so.. it could be the compatibility of the game and nvidia.. or maybe it is the presets you kept in nvidia config ?? it could be a lot of dif things.. try to eliminate them one by one. look for the obvious first... obvious :)
  5. CybrisPunk

No inventory key?

jep it is ' I ' but you can not find it in keybindings and can't change it.. (yet)
  6. CybrisPunk

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

oke .. here are stupid questions.. did you update all drivers? did you update all needed software? and other games play fine or is it a new pc and is this the first game you try?
  7. CybrisPunk

Unable to pick up cards

i have that too with some items. but my question to you.. (because i have a problem to, that i believe you do not have..) how do we interact with a vendor machine ? i see the hand with finger when i hover the button.. but F does not work and hell do i know which one... plz shine light!! :)
  8. CybrisPunk

Cash cow

I understand that cdpr need to satisfy all shareholders.. so milking a game that is not even out yet... Is... New... But plz.. STOP. If looks desperate.
  9. CybrisPunk

Cyberpunk 2077 censored in Japan

It is most of the time the law. Not a choice people can make.
  10. CybrisPunk

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

Homeless people gang is a strange concept. Bcz when they gang up. They can take a building and make it their own. But in the underground is an idea. If Night city is corrupt and totally controlled by the rich. Like in Moscow the poor can not take buildings but the rich can own empty buildings...
  11. CybrisPunk

Live Cyberpunk 2077 wallpapers

Also sideways ;)
  12. CybrisPunk

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

Communication go's both ways. They knew we assumed that. And they did not correct it.
  13. CybrisPunk

Live Cyberpunk 2077 wallpapers

On my 0neplus7t i can go 3full days with this. (When i am not playing games on it) i do not notice any difference.
  14. CybrisPunk

The Joke Thread

Dike / dyke is good. But kinda old bcz since the 60's it is more used for lesbians. Dam or embankment is more 21st century Maar ik snap de grap niet :( Soort mierenneuker?
  15. CybrisPunk

Character feature: V - Nomad

Ow... Okidoki. Mb 1593814638 Oww i know!! It is about smuggling! :)
Top Bottom