Recent content by CyniclyPink

+
  1. C

Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

Game froze on screen between rounds I had just finished the first round, a screen came up saying I had lost the round and stayed up. I could see the new game had started underneath but I couldn't do anything but forfeit. Has anyone else experienced this?
  2. C

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I GG every game EXCEPT when some obnoxious a*****e spams me with sarcastic comments the whole game. I hate those damn avatar thingys. They do not promote goodwill when abused. Other than that GG for everyone :D
  3. C

500+ hours of play without a problem. 1.11 patch and now game won't load

Patch 1.11 introduced a limit for the amount of texture mods you can put in your game . If you go over the limit, you can experience "infinite loading screen" and the game won't load. Do you have texture mods installed. When updating your game or patching, you should remove all mods and...
  4. C

Broken Arm Glitch ---VIDEO---

Yeah that also happened in my game. Weird! I reloaded the game and it was fine.
  5. C

"Activity" triggered - Taxpayer in Good Standing Diploma.

Lol, it happened to me too. Just curious, do you use console to "addmoney" ?? Maybe CDPRed have a sense of humour :D
  6. C

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I totally loved it? Like many others, I enjoyed it overall more than the base game. I played on "Story and Sword difficulty", V 1.10, after I finished the main story. I found the boss's just challenging enough to not be frustrating, the story line and characters were brilliant and it reminded...
  7. C

Combat sound issue

+1 Noticed when started playing HoS.
  8. C

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I thought the Professor referenced the one in Witcher 1.
  9. C

Bug Tracking Megathread

I also have missing crystal problem in the Wolf Gear treasure hunt. I have 1.10 and HoS installed.
  10. C

Can't install Hearts of Stone due to game version error

Hi vengeance, try this, after installing 1.10 patch, BEFORE installing Expansion, start a new game, save then quit. Install expansion. Good luck.
  11. C

Scrollbars too TINY

+1 That's been annoying the crap out of me since I started playing this game.
  12. C

cannot install DLC after reinstalling W3

The solution is to start a new game before installing the DLC, save the game, then install the DLC. It must have to run and put stuff in the registry first or something. Worked fine doing that.
  13. C

Why are black horses PURPLE?

The Indigo blue/purple (whichever) drives me nuts too. But then again as a person who has been around horses all my life, there are a few things about the horses in this game that make me think "really???"
  14. C

Thankyou for your reply. I appreciate it. I re-installed the game again, and even though all other DLC but the three I mentioned worked fine, I let Galaxy re download everything. (Thank goodness my friend let me use her internet). The game is working flawlessly again. I should mention I...
  15. C

I sent this as a ticket and was told to reinstall the game and re download the DLC. I have reinstalled the fricken game THREE times. I'm very disappointed with the GOG response, they obviously didn't read my email properly, the response was not helpful. All this having to download huge files...
Top Bottom