Recent content by CyrusTheRestless

+
  1. C

Help A Fellow Witcher Fan

Help A Fellow Witcher Fan So, I'm doing a Survey of Mass Media class. In this class I'll be writing a lot of essays. A lot. One of the essays will cover 'books'. I've chosen Mr. Sapkowski's Witcher series. It doesn't have to be long. 250-300 words or roughly one page. What I'm asking for here...
  2. C

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

Zerrikania. But the homey Borch gotta be there with Tea and Vea.
  3. C

Geralt's annoying little habits..

He's the Butcher of Blaviken. Maybe Geralt wanted to hand out 15 bare-fisted ass whuppings to prove a point.
  4. C

[ARTICLE] Do Open Worlds Do More Harm Than Good?

I understand what you're saying, but nonetheless it worked in Skyrim. Why won't it work in TW3 or future Witcher titles? It doesn't require a mastery of subtlety to make this work. It's basically taking the question marked points of interest which are already in game and making them proactive...
  5. C

[ARTICLE] Do Open Worlds Do More Harm Than Good?

The thing I found that Bethesda got absolutely right in Skyrim were the random encounters while exploring. If TW3 had that feature exploration wouldn't get so repetitive. One minute you're leaving a dungeon to sell your loot the next you get ambushed by vampires posing as Vigilants or Stendarr...
  6. C

Pokémon Are Real Now

Someone's going to fall off a fucking cliff and though the loss of life will be regrettable I'm still going to laugh my ass off.
  7. C

Rumour: CD Projekt RED to be bought out by EA, claims employee

BioWare still exists? I thought post 2010 they became EAWare, BioWare's evil doppelganger.
  8. C

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if EA eventually came knocking. They're satanic that way. Rumor is they don't even make offers anymore. They just hand game designers briefcases full of money in exchange for their souls.
  9. C

Electronic (Con)Arts is the HIV of the video game industry.
  10. C

I'm pretty sure I had a mini-stroke when I read the thread title. I would rather not play a CDPR game where the protagonist is a biracial transgender female lesbian atheist egalitarian feminazi and where the depth of the game's quests consisted of hunting down 10 ram meats and 10 elf roots...
  11. C

Question about the physical Gwent deck

The real question is will people start going to conventions crew deep and start having Gangs of New York type brawls in an effort to get that rare John Natalis card for their Gwent Decks?
  12. C

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Sadly his heart belongs to Redania. "It King Ravodid Who Calls!"
  13. C

For next time.
  14. C

Maybe when Blood & Wine drops. I don't have anyone to play GWENT with though. :doubt2:
Top Bottom