Recent content by Cz-99

+
  1. C

Why is Geralt celibate?

It could be a number of things... - You don't spit hot fire - You're not drip drop drippin' with swagu - You ain't got no game - Your Geralt is more Loras Tyrell than he is Robert Baratheon
  2. C

Expansions artwork

I dunno, but it sounds pretty kinky.
  3. C

repairing boats

Try Igni. Igni tends to solve most problems.
  4. C

Radovid Memes

Lead us from the darkness, O my Lord King. Fill our hearts with fire, so we may walk your shining path . . . R'hllor Radovid, your are the light in our eyes, the fire in our hearts, the heat in our loins. Yours is the sun that warms our days, yours the stars Eternal Fire that guards us in...
  5. C

Playing GWENT - Is It Important ?

Gwent is life, gwent is love. Without gwent you never live, you never love. Don't play a loveless zombie Geralt; play gwent.
  6. C

The best king for Skellige

I picked Cerys. She's the most likable and I think uniting the clans + improving the lives of Skellige's people is better than keeping/increasing their military prowess.
  7. C

Gwent full faction guide

I've been meaning to give the Squirrels a try the second time around - especially in the tournament, so I'll definitely give that setup a go... Assuming I manage to find the cards. Dunno why, but Scoia'tael cards seem tougher to come by in NG+. Maybe it's just 'cause I'm recollecting, or maybe...
  8. C

Best and worst, under- and overrated skills in your opinion

You tellin' me I can freeze a wild, charging Fiend? Hmm... If that's the case I might invest in Yrden for once. Anyway, I found Whirl to be really useful. On small foes it staggers them repeatedly until they're practically dead, and on bigger ones it dishes out some good damage. It's also good...
  9. C

NG+ Bombs NERFED

Bombs are for cowards. Real manly men use fists to stagger monsters.
  10. C

Opinon of Philipa Eilhart... Book and Game Spoiler alert

I'd like to see her burned in righteous fire.
  11. C

Radovid Memes

I came into this thread as a Radovid hater... And now, 36 pages later, I have become not only a Radovid supporter - but a fan as well. Well played, thread, well played.
  12. C

Reason of State

As mentioned, it's all left up to the players. People can choose whether or not their Geralt gets involved in politics just like they can choose to romance Triss over Yen - despite the fact that other people will insist that 'canon' Geralt wouldn't get involved and would most definitely choose...
  13. C

"The Tower Outta Nowheres"-sidequest bugged

Dunno what you're playing on, but I also had this bug playing on the PS4. I tried talking to him, walking around, and nothing worked. Then I just stood in the center of the room while browsing the web for a solution. Spent a couple of minutes browsing, couldn't find the solution, and then...
  14. C

Vešci sa Balkana

I De Niro bi ga sad na ovo mesto parkir'o ja ne bih dzabe na medalju svoje ime gravirao
  15. C

Favorite Hair Style?

Pony-tail all the way.
Top Bottom