Recent content by D@tChM@n52

+
  1. D

I'm logged in to REDLauncher, but I'm still not receiving my rewards

Something is off today with cyberpunk or it might be just me my clouds wont sync and i cant get my reward from the in-game red launcher it says i need to loggin wich makes no sense because i am already logged on the gog launcher true steam. Also my game wont sync anymore with cloud, while steam...
  2. D

Witcher 3 texture flickering caused by latest nvidia drivers ? [416.34]

Anyone else that got the same problem ? I also have this problem with farcry 5 as well my system is not overclocked or anything i never had this problem before. I think the latest nvidia drivers got the flaw...
  3. D

Last game update

Its the opposide now SigilFey the LOD looks lower-res now even with textures on ultra.
  4. D

Another graphicall downgrade after patch 1:30 far worse LOD

Another graphicall downgrade after patch 1:30 far worse LOD I understand that folk need to play this game on older rigs but why did u downgrade the game even more CD Projekt RED i dont understand :( O noticed this right away when i was like getting insane hig fps in every arena.
  5. D

Post processing sharpening [not working] in blood and wine :(

Hopefully they will fix this problem, in the goty edition, i would be hilarious funny if this is intended i wont believe that, it still looks horrible compared to the main game and heart of stone, sharpnes gone, blurry, yellow filter cmon man it looks like textures are on low for some weird...
  6. D

I have the feeling that the reason why they disabled it in the blood and wine dlc is for performance gains, for the console versions. Shame tho i miss the effect allot, and i refuse to use a third party software to enable it, hopefully someday they wil bring it back to the dlc.
  7. D

Geralt Armor Glitch (Blood & Wine)

@ SigilFrey this is a bug with the wolfen armor upper torso and any other leg part from any armor, i can confirm this.
  8. D

Well for me it it destroys the atmospheric feeling a bit, some things just dont look right on low, also some textures suddently look bad in my opinion.
  9. D

No its disableb in the dlc no difference between low and high, its always on low.
  10. D

Post processing sharpening [not working] in blood and wine :( When does this get fixed CD Projekt RED i already stopped playing the game a full month now not because of that, but i am curious when this is going to get fixed ? I heard really nothing new from it anymore, it would be nice if we...
  11. D

Ugly hair on geralt with or without hair works

@ OP try the L'Oréal shampoo patch it makes the hair softer again. No seriously with jokes aside it looks very normal to me. Just dont forget to use MSAA levels on hairworks, without hairworks geralts hair looks like macaroni in my opinion, to thick.
  12. D

[BUG] POSTPROCESSING Sharpening

This is not cool CD Projekt RED, where is the all so promised PC support ?
  13. D

Extreme frame(rate) stuttering when looking around

@ butcher if u using the GOG version try this. Could be the ingame overlay bug. It's still Beta but it is natively activated. 60 FPS when you stand still ... laging like hell when moving. Easy to fix. 1. Start GoG Galaxy Client 2. Click on the GoG icon in the top left 3. Open...
  14. D

[BUG] POSTPROCESSING Sharpening

And still nothing from the developers yet :( @ SigilFey or any other moderator here is there any other way to fix this graphics problem in blood or wine ? In the main game postprocessing sharpening is working fine, in blood and wine its broken or defect.
Top Bottom