Recent content by d3adf1sh

+
  1. d3adf1sh

Unable to Progress Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual (PC Version)

you got to text regina after your done 1611411396 just wanted to say thanks. and to anyone reading this, you not only have to hit f on some of the bodies but also scan everything thoroughly.
  2. d3adf1sh

Getting One-Shot And Can No Longer Kill Enemies

same here. trying to do some side quests and stuff and i can't seem to get ANYTHING DONE. every encounter i come upon i basically get one shotted and i'm hitting enemies w/ headshots and they are taking like 2 or 3 damage per shot. not sure what to do. i got descent armor and guns for as...
  3. d3adf1sh

Hotfix 1.05

LOL!!!! stadia.... Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!
  4. d3adf1sh

Hotfix 1.05

disable them yourself. don't you have a "game mode" that puts it in 8 core mode? and you just may not be able to run on ultra. i have 3800X / 980ti and get stable 52-62fps on 1080p high (no motion blur or d.o.f.) you should be doing fine...
  5. d3adf1sh

What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

i was using OC'd 8370 (4.82GHz) w/ 980ti and just upgraded in december to 3800X and 32GB and yeah just wanted to let you know i got a lot more performance out of the 980ti with the upgrade. It was a little costly but i wouldn't waste your money on more ddr3 at this point just save the $$ and...
Top Bottom