Recent content by D3giler

+
  1. D

Problem SOLVING Card Changes

Changes Review: Villentretenmerth(I agree with the Changes CDPR has recently announced.) [It's still a really powerful card but it's weaker now when grouped with other Gold Cards which made playing against it difficult if you didn't have an exact counter.] Reaver Hunters(I agree with the...
  2. D

Problem SOLVING Card Changes

Problem SOLVING Card Changes Hey Guys, D3giler Here! As an aspiring Game Developer and Game Designer, I thought I would share some of my Balancing Ideas for fixing Cards that are considered "Broken", "Unfair", "Unbalanced" and "Annoying". These are the Changes that I suggest...
  3. D

We need in-game glossary

There are also some tooltips missing for certain tags. Like Doomed and Regressing? I only figured out what regressing was from watching the CDPR stream. Similarly for Ambush, a lot of newer players have trouble realizing what is going on when it comes to those tags. This could definitely be...
  4. D

The GG system is ruined by spiteful players

If you get 5 for sending and 10 for getting GG then you'd be rewarding salty players for not GG-ing since you get 5 and they get 10? Personally I think good sportsmanship should be rewarded, so if we play a Game and I send a GG then you get a kind message and I get my 15 scrap/ore. If you want...
  5. D

My suggestions list

I agree with the separated Deck Builder and Collection simply because if you're missing a Card, it's annoying to bounce back to craft. Obviously becomes less of an issue the more cards you have. At the moment this isn't bad but once more Cards get added this will become annoying fast. The...
  6. D

Villentretenmerth too strong?

The Problem isn't with this card but rather with Cards that promote itself. Nilfgaard's Spellgaard is the only Decklist in which this card feels broken because of the Promote Mechanic. In Scoia'tael Spell Decks I have Zero Problems with this card as they have a limited amount of Gold Cards to...
  7. D

Suggestion: Trade System

Here's an idea for you! How about having a Friendly Duel Mode in which both players have to put up a card of equal value(if premium then both must be premium,etc.) and the winner gets the card. Obviously restrict this to duplicates only and have such a Duel cost both players a portion of their...
  8. D

Make Weather Tick at the End of the Turn

This is the same solution I came to. Having weather activate at the end of the turn encourages you to react instead of pass all the time. I think weather effects that are the result of Spells(mainly the Gold Weathers) should activate at the Start of the Turn just like Merigold's hail would. For...
  9. D

Weather suggestion

I actually agree with having weather effects not lower unit's below 1 Power, since having a 1 Power token empower Bekker's Twisted Mirror. Also I think having Weather Effects activate at the end of the affected players turn would really prove to benefit the current meta since at the moment...
  10. D

Suggestion: Neutral Bronze Units

I would like to see more Witcher related Bronze Units in the Neutral Cards, mainly for thematic purposes. Since the Neutral Faction seems to be populated by a lot of Witcher themed Cards. Also Neutral Cards that target very specific tags such as Beast, Elf, etc could form some nice Tech Choices...
  11. D

Make Level Reward Cards a Choice

I agree with both the suggestions in this thread and what you said. CDPR is probably the most generous Card Game Developers at the moment. The fact that I can get a keg every day within 30 minutes and I'm never locked from getting the general every game GG reward is great.(cough* cough*...
  12. D

"Lock" function needs a change

I believe you're misunderstanding the mindset of the Author. The concept of a "Locked" unit is kind of a bad term since you're not locking anything, you're just resetting it's abilities. Personally I think that a "locked" unit should be immune from receiving any other ability effects until it is...
Top Bottom