Recent content by D3usEX

+
  1. D

[BUG] Yennefer missing from "The Great Escape" initial waypoint

I also had the same problem but I did find a solution. In my case the problem was caused from the addon "FastTravelAnywhere". The solution for me was simply to travel to Oxenfurt the normal way (going to a signpost and then traveling to the nearest one in Oxenfurt). Hope this helps.
  2. D

Witcher 3 Discussion Videos

My latest video.
  3. D

The Witcher 3 : Through Eagle's Eyes

At the moment trying my best without controller, I just don't have any right now =) - Video from Skellige added.
  4. D

Help! Looking for specific console command.

Help! Looking for specific console command. Hey guys, few days ago I found a console command that toggles all enemies passive (so they don't attack you) the problem is I forgot that command. Please if anyone knows it, just type it here. Also I'm wondering is there a console command to make...
  5. D

Thanks, I know the camera ain't very good, on some places is even horrible, it's just hard to work with keyboard xD P.S. Another vid added.
  6. D

Witcher 3 Discussion Videos

Hey everyone. Few days ago I started making videos showcasing the amazing visuals of this game, Even tho I struggled a lot with camera, editing non stop in game files and so on , I managed to get some decent results. Hope you'll enjoy. Kaer Morhen: <strong> Velen: <strong>
  7. D

The Witcher 3 : Through Eagle's Eyes Hey guys, I just wanted to share few videos showcasing the amazing Witcher 3 environment. Soon I'm gonna add also videos from other Witcher 3 areas.
  8. D

[Spoilers] Does Geralt Die?

Even tho this is one of the game endings I don't think this is the way it actually it's mean to end.
  9. D

Hunting the most secret secrets [possible SPOILERS]

Kinda agree with you, also not sure she dies in the prison fire.
  10. D

The best money glitch hearts of stone, millions in few minutes

Who needs money glitch? It's freaking easy to make gold in this game anyway.
  11. D

New Game +: Can I choose new events from Witcher 2?

I also confirm that you can, like the post above says just make sure to select the proper option.
  12. D

Patch 1.11 out now!

This patch fixed the most annoying bug for me, random menu pop up.
  13. D

All The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt FREE DLCs available NOW!

Wish more developers were like cdrp, most developers will skin you alive just for some lame item skins for example presented as DLCs.
  14. D

Five Golden Joystick Awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Well deserved rewards!
  15. D

Novigrad is a real place

It may be a real place but it doesn't have much in common with w3 novigrad :geraltfeelgood:
Top Bottom