Recent content by Dacamster

+
  1. D

What I Would Like To See From CDPR

Crossovers First, I loved Witcher 3 and wish i had known about the franchise earlier. This is a bit of a fantasy or 'what if' thread but based on how well CDPR crafted the story/world/gameplay/characters of witcher 3 I was thinking about what games CDPR could make using other franchises, these...
  2. D

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

To me, I am highly interested in young vesemir and seeing the witchers a few hundred years ago, hell their bases could still be intact and thriving, show the downfall of witchers and the changes on the inside. Alternatively i'd like to get away from existing characters, a new character, a new...
  3. D

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

As someone who only found the franchise in witcher 3 I sorely regret not having 1 and 2 at the time they came out. I have no doubt i would love the story based on how great 3 was but going backwards seems too difficult for me gameplay wise. A remake would help to cover this and i would...
  4. D

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

With Hearts of Stone i made the mistake of not playing it in one weekend, work got in the way. It was definitely a darker and more twisted storyline and I feel it lost some impact on me because i kinda forgot the first half by the time i returned to the 2nd half of the dlc. I do have to say...
  5. D

The problem with hype

Hype seems to be easy to stir, difficult to live up to. Personally I prefer games to be announced closer to release, like less than a month. Then have a big push for it so hype doesn't have a chance to fall off, this works best when the game is good quality though, a bad game with too much hype...
  6. D

The making of the Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer is now available on Behance!

Ohhhhh, i'm excited for this game!!
  7. D

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

I must say i like a lot of this artwork, some of it made me want to play witcher 3 again :O Well done everyone!!
  8. D

Now reading [books]

Going to revive an old thread here. I am re-reading a childhood series of mine, Deltora Quest
  9. D

Building a gaming PC

Ahh PC building talk. this is where I refer you to my pc friend. I'm curious though, to the original poster PrincessCiri, is it still running and was it a good pc? It's been about 4 years since this thread was made and I would like to know how it turned out.....
  10. D

Now playing [music]

Disturbed - Never Wrong
  11. D

The Joke Thread

What did geralt say during a game of hide and seek? "I Ciri you" ..... haha, because it sounds like see, haha, I'll leave now.
  12. D

Not happy about the change

On my way in I didn't see the community art section, has this change been implemented yet?
Top Bottom