Recent content by dacosmicegg

+
  1. dacosmicegg

DLSS on GTX 16'

16 series cards don't have tensor cores. No tensor cores, no DLSS.
  2. dacosmicegg

Favorite DLC from any game?

Generally speaking. Yes, it's a complex game. The game structure and its gameplay loop is actually simple. You go hunting, slay or capture the monster, gather materials and craft better gear to prepare for harder hunts. Every hunt is basically a (usually long, but that depends) boss fight. The...
  3. dacosmicegg

Favorite DLC from any game?

I didn't play many dlcs in my gaming life. But the best I ever played are the "Tiny Tina's assault on Dragon's keep" for Borderlands 2 and both TW3 expansions. And also Iceborne for Monster Hunter World is....massive.
  4. dacosmicegg

Time spent waiting atm could be spent for character planning if CDPR uploaded / showed us all the skill trees and perks

I don't know. Knowing exactly what abilities and perks are, without knowing how the game plays and feels in your hand, is pointless to me. Instead in my videogame hours I am doing a hard mode run of a game that I already finished, it's a good challenge and it keeps my mind clear so I'm no burn...
  5. dacosmicegg

Mouse or Gamepad on PC?

I still don't know if I will use my ps4 copy. If I decide to play it on Stadia, until I get the free chromecast I will play on my laptop (linked to a bigger screen), so I guess I will try both ways and then decide. Depends on how it feels, how much you have to shoot and how well the assisted aim...
  6. dacosmicegg

The main story will take around 30 hours to finish

If that's the case, that number can be doubled for me. I already know that I will take my time and play way more than that.
  7. dacosmicegg

Pre release reviews

One of the videogames websites that I follow is not allowed to say when the review will come out (and when the embargo ends). If I have to guess, as it happens with the majority of the big games, we will see reviews online 1 or 2 days before the release.
  8. dacosmicegg

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

Yes. They need to improve on several matters, but they're going in the right direction, because having games like Cyberpunk or the 3 Ubisoft games releasing in these months available at day one it's a good sign. If you have a good enough internet connection it's one more way to play games.
  9. dacosmicegg

I do and I'm going to play it there. Stop being salty. Plus, if the game releases at that time on Stadia, why wouldn't it release on other platforms too?
  10. dacosmicegg

Release time has been given. Stadia game page updated it from a generic december 10th at 10 am to a 1am GMT+1 Guys on the Discord channel I chat with, said the same for the Steam and GOG version. People in other countries saw the game releasing on december 9th depending on the timezone...
  11. dacosmicegg

What game are you currently playing

I'm at the end of RDR2. I started it a month ago, thinking "ok I will enjoy this before Cyberpunk comes out november 19th". Two days later they delayed Cyberpunk. At least I didn't have to rush RDR2 or put it pause for Cyberpunk. Probably today I'll get to the end. Also I don't want to start...
  12. dacosmicegg

Is the PS4 version censored compared to others, or was there just a censorship option activated?

Maybe they changed that poster in all versions, and the PC footage is older than what we saw yesterday. That's just my guess. We'll see.
  13. dacosmicegg

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

I still am worried about the base PS4 version. I own a PS4 Slim and...I will probably have to worry at least until release day.
  14. dacosmicegg

How did the game run on Playstation?

The footage showed a little less than what they showed for Xbox. It wasn't bad, but it lacked a bit of action scenes in the PS4 Pro footage. And still, I am worried about the base PS4 version. I have a PS4 slim and I guess I have fear for the performances unitl release day.
Top Bottom