Recent content by dadam

+
  1. D

Maskarada (The Masquerade)

@game widowof course not :). rest of translations are to be made yet. there's summer exams period now, so college students have a lot of work to do anyway, but in a week or two more to proofread will be ready :)cheers
  2. D

REDFlame Interactive ogłosiło wydanie przygody "Deception" do Wiedźmina

nie ukrywam ze wielkie nadzieje ulokowalem w ich produkcji. i doczekac sie juz nie moge az odpale Deception
  3. D

So far only localized version we thought about was the English because this option is possible to make (simply we don't know other languages like Russian or Italian well enough to deal with such task). But if anyone would like to translate our mods to other language - we have nothing against...
  4. D

Religion in "The Witcher"

Sapkowski made the same to the priests in saga and novels, so we could say it was clishe of author's anticlericalism :). Frankly, I can't remember ANY priest (except female pagan-like) in Sapkowski's books that was not a narrow minded loud screaming idiot... did I miss someone?
  5. D

The Masquerade is first project of the Ifrit Team - our baptism of fire. But at the same time it is a first, introducing player to characters and story, mod of the larger saga. And I'm glad I can present you main ideas of our mod.What The Masquerade is about?Last days were really eventful for...
  6. D

We need you!!

Thanks Reaper - every good dictionary is welcome :)I would also thank you for you attantion and interest. I've chose few of you to help us with project. If you are not one of them and you would like to participate - don't worry. You may always join in regular way ("jobs" are placed in...
  7. D

We need you!!

No problem - basically all dialogs will be translated from Polish to English. But we need someone who would do proofreading and correct them. Besides je sais francais un peu ;)cheers
  8. D

We need you!!

We need you!! Hello!We, the Ifrit Modding Team, are close to release our first adventure Maskarada (eng: The Masquerade). We would like to present it to you, international Community, but we need your help. We are looking for English native speakers to help us polish our translation. More...
  9. D

Favourite music

True *nods*. I'm not a great fan of Country genre, but I remember a guy named Kenny Rogers :). Anyway, I've talked lately to someone with I thougth wisdom and lore about music. I was really surprised when she pointed Dylan as Country musician. And about Cash and Hurt - imo that song is poor. He...
  10. D

Plague- is there a cure?

Plague of Catriona is in fact the same plague that devastated medieval Europe. Why and how it happened to appear in Witcher's realm... well, i don't want to ruin your fun, so you've got to read last tome of saga :)
  11. D

Mass Effect: Waste of Money?

So far the only issue i've heard are those dull sub-quests, general opinions are positive. However i havn't chance too check the game by myself yet so be aware that those are only rumors ;)
  12. D

could someone make a Arena MOD :D

Hehe, Duel Mail is not enough for your slaughter instinct, eh? :DBut indeed - that's a quite good idea
  13. D

Greetings!

What are we most proud of? Everything :). Hopefuly Community will share our joy. Erm... as far as i know - no. Send it to me via @, or via pm :) I don't know much about football, but i can root for some snooker or pool player ;)
  14. D

Recruitment

Recruitment At this moment we are looking for Djinni scriptersrequirements:- basic knowledge of Djinni and scripting- reliabilityAlso, because we would like to release our mods in English, we needEnglish native speakers- main task would be proofreading of translated dialogs, and other written...
Top Bottom