Recent content by DagdaPlays

+
  1. DagdaPlays

Cyberpunk 2077 collectors edition is not as accessible in my country

yeah exactly thank you 1564688881 I decided to update this post and offer help to anyone still looking to get a collectors edition. I managed to get the collectors edition on Fnac which is a french website. It cost 219 euro and ten euro delivery to Ireland but i believe it will be worth every...
  2. DagdaPlays

Thats a very good point it is a bummer but theres more important things to worry about. Plus cd projeckt red have been nice enough to not do DLC or pre order bonuses so once i buy the game i will still have everything
  3. DagdaPlays

Hi Forum, I am from Ireland. Currently I am struggling to find a way to get a copy of the cyberpunk 2077 collectors edition in my country. I tried on the official cyberpunk website but it was sold out. I found that in UK and Ireland the collectors edition is a "GAME" store exclusive. However...
  4. DagdaPlays

The Story of Cyberpunk 2077

That does sound like a really good concept but its the execution that counts.
  5. DagdaPlays

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

I would be worried that it tries to deliver on too many things at once instead of nailing the key elements such as combat, visuals, character development. The game can look brilliant but it wont save it from a half baked story
  6. DagdaPlays

Movies / TV Shows!

The last show i actually watched was Avatar the last airbender and i do not regret it at all. I always heard it was good but i was worried i had outgrown it. Pleased to say that show holds up very well
  7. DagdaPlays

Will there be hoverboards in cyberpunk?

There is still so much left to know about the game so it is definitely possible but i still find it unlikely
  8. DagdaPlays

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

i just want cyberpunk to release the full game soundtrack but with Keanu singing all the lyrics.
  9. DagdaPlays

Ciri in Cyberpunk

It would be incredible to see Ciri in the game but i find it unlikely. Maybe a Witcher medallion will be find lying around.
  10. DagdaPlays

Weekly Poll - 7/26/2019 - Music

it will be interesting to see how they handle implementing different genres of music in the game.
  11. DagdaPlays

Your preferred platform for cyberpunk(Poll)

I would love to play on PC especially since they added ray tracing but mine just isn't going to be able to run it. SO ill be playing on ps4
  12. DagdaPlays

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi, Im Darragh. Im a college student from Ireland
  13. DagdaPlays

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

the more i learn about this game the better it gets
Top Bottom