Recent content by DaHALOSHOCK

+
  1. DaHALOSHOCK

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

This thread has 16 times detai.... The Comments. than Patch 1.1 thread does.
  2. DaHALOSHOCK

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Did you know that if you scan all the stripers/dancers and water tube dancer they all have male names with female bodys. The fucking men have better clothes than Fem V!
  3. DaHALOSHOCK

Oh god.... the thread auto plays reddit videos.... reload the page and just scroll down lol.
  4. DaHALOSHOCK

In my photo folder i have en entier sub folder full of female npcs/Corpses just for their outfits to remind myself how shallow of a game this really is.
  5. DaHALOSHOCK

That first line in red.... Gee thanks for killing off my character cause of lazy shoehorned in keanu reeves focused writing/gameplay/story overhaul.
  6. DaHALOSHOCK

Mentioned but missing features list

That was only 5 months ago. same with the weapons trailer which includes the thermal katana and that also isn't included.
  7. DaHALOSHOCK

Mentioned but missing features list

I feel like i should mention that the entire Styles trailer is lies.
  8. DaHALOSHOCK

What came first, Keanu Reeves, or the turning the story entirely about Johnny Silverhand?

"Spoiler" It's clear the game isn't about V and their gole to survive cause it if was there would be an ending just for V to survive and not die, be absorbed by alt or die later from cancer cause their body became silverhands.
  9. DaHALOSHOCK

I just finished the game after dumping 99.2 hours into my V. only to find out she dies in all endings.. wtf. who in their right mind thought players would like that? have going though that mastercrafted story only to kick the player in the gut them shoot us while we are down. after that ending i...
  10. DaHALOSHOCK

While you can make some nice outfits it's really nothing compared to what the NPCs have.
  11. DaHALOSHOCK

What Happened?

My favorite part is the clothes... All the best clothes are on the NPC and the corpses and V just can't get them, when you go to the most expensive clothe shops in NC and you find ripped up shirts in there for 200 eddies. or the fact you pick what genitals V has then you Never see them ever...
  12. DaHALOSHOCK

That's not true tho is it. i'm max level and max street cred and i still have nothing like the moxes or the upper class corpos i have seen fucking Corpses have better outfits that i do!
  13. DaHALOSHOCK

This game has a Serious lack of cyberpunk styled clothes and outfits for female v and probably male v too. all you have to do is go around and look at all the female npcs and what they are wearing to see how clearly they fucked up the clothes for FemV. They need to make all of the clothes NPCs...
Top Bottom