Recent content by Dan_Normandy

+
  1. D

After installing the 1.07 patch, an error pop up shows up

Oh, I totally forgot I have downloaded the mod for the debug console, my bad. Thanks anyway. Edit: Mods you can shut this down.
  2. D

After installing the 1.07 patch, an error pop up shows up

After installing the 1.07 patch, an error pop up shows up So, I'm not playing the game anymore (for the moment, I'm going on holiday in a few days) but I'm keeping the game updated. The thing is, I had installed the patch the other day and when I try to run the game a message shows up...
  3. D

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Well, everything that they went trough after that is what I call a strong bond.
  4. D

Is it just me, or is Yen... [Spoilers}

And in the end is the one who deeply loves Geralt. But yeah, she's that bitchy in the books as well, the thing is you have 7 books to develop that character. For me Triss even though I like her, it's a secondary compared to Yen, although in the games is one of the main characters.
  5. D

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

Ciri would be my type, I mean around 20s, Triss and Yen are top but in the 100s... x'D. As for Geralt, I'll always choose Yen...
  6. D

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Any launch trailer aka Witcher 2 with Chopin coming?
  7. D

“RAGE & STEEL” - new brutal trailer - is now LIVE!

Ok I guess. I'm waiting for the launch trailer. The end though, Ciri is a badass.
  8. D

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

I'm Spaniard and I found this really strange. We don't have dub in our language (neither across the Atlantic), but why Brazil gets portuguese and not Portugal? Market share? I guess there are minor differences, but still, you're not even releasing it with portuguese subtitles
  9. D

TW3 Save game import

Right now I'm not in the PC with Witcher 2 installed but I think is the path c:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Witcher 2\config
  10. D

TW3 Save game import

Did you try to edit the user.ini archive? Back in the day I got the same problem and I think this solved it. But I don't remeber well sorry.
  11. D

The Witcher Store is here!

Finally! Oh wait, my wallet doesn't like this.
  12. D

Charles Dance as Emhyr var Emreis

All Hail the Emperor!
  13. D

Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

Team Yennefer more than ever. Unicorn >>>> All
  14. D

Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

If they are good expansions like the old times, I'll pay gladly. But guys, it's all about timing, another PR problem again. You should have waited close to the lauch of this content (like Bioware with the DA:I one) and announce then.
Top Bottom