Recent content by daneel53

+
  1. daneel53

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

We understood that the cross-platform will permit to exchange saves between PC, PS5 and XBox series X. But, for those that change from Sony to Microsoft (or reverse) when going from old-gen to next-gen console, will it be possible to transfer a save done on PS4 to XBox series X or from XBox One...
  2. daneel53

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Hi SkullProX, No, this mod is totally independant from the main game, so you can play it without having to play the main game Witcher 2.:)
  3. daneel53

Our Community Fan Translations

It was not when Sapkowski wrote it. It was his second fantasy short story after The Witcher and at this time he did not know that The Witcher would have so much success that he would be asked to write other stories with Geralt. So in his mind The Road with no Return was just another fantasy...
  4. daneel53

Hello! I can assert that the word Avalon does not exist at all into the French version of the books. It is even not talked about an "Apple Island" or something like that. The only place where the word apple is related to the place where Yennefer and Geralt were transported by Ciri, it is in the...
  5. daneel53

Never too late to provide thanks. :) I'm quite sure of this, that's why I took the time to alert the readers in page 2, but unfortunately the two people to whom I send my English translation before publishing it never answered, so the texts with poor English stayed as they are. If one day...
  6. daneel53

Sapkowski non officiel en français

Je réponds avec un an de retard, mais finalement ça peut être utile, surtout en prévision de la sortie prochaine d'un certain mod qui va remettre le sujet sur le tapis. Sapkowski a écrit cette nouvelle avant même de rédiger le premier volume de la saga, Le sang des Elfes. Il a écrit une...
  7. daneel53

New Game ++ Bug - I can not start the game for the third time

You're right, we may think that today it is better not do something than to do it for free. Just to see the reactions upon the PS4 Witcher 3 patch : many people are not happy and moan that the patch is bad and useless (when others claim that the enhancement is obvious, let's be honest). I don't...
  8. daneel53

New Game ++ Bug - I can not start the game for the third time

As said above, the NG+ mode wasn't planned in the game, it was added only to please fans. And the result is "so stupid" just because there is no NG++ ? If I was somebody from CDPR reading that, I would think "F..., we should not have spend so much time and money to implement this mode just to be...
  9. daneel53

False, as the exact abstract given by Zyvik in which you can find the word "pleasant" prove it. I was not able to provide the abstract in English because I'm French and so I do not have the books in English, but the official French translation talks about "la sensation agréable qui était apparue...
  10. daneel53

Woh ! It is not a fanfic, it is a short story that Sapkowski wrote before writing the first book of the saga, Blood of Elves. OK, he always said that the short story is not canon but you cannot name this a "miserable fanfic". A real fanfic would be a story written by somebody else than...
  11. daneel53

Just read the short story Something Ends, Something Begins and you will see that Andrzej Sapkowski himself answered your question in 1993. :) You can find a fan translation of the short story in English here ...
  12. daneel53

Hello Drlaiho, I don't think you are going to step on anybody if you post a revised release of a fan translation. It seems to me that the actual English translation of Season of storms results already from several translators. As far as you give reward to the previous translators into your new...
  13. daneel53

It is a general rule that has been clearly stated above in this subject : as soon as an official translation is published, the fan translation must be removed. Normally the fan translations of the two last books from the saga, today published in English, should not be linked any more. Only...
  14. daneel53

Oui. Les six BD ont été publiées entre 1993 et 1995 : http://sorceleur.gamepedia.com/Bandes_dessin%C3%A9es Ceci dit je vois que les dates exactes de publication ne sont pas indiquées pour chaque numéro. Je vais ajouter ça dans le wiki dont je suis un rédacteur régulier pour les pages relatives...
  15. daneel53

Je veux bien le croire ! Mais dans ce cas était-il bien utile de casser le forum précédent ? Là on se retrouve avec un truc visiblement pas fini et, pour une société dont le métier est de développer du logiciel, ça ne donne pas une bonne image : s'ils ne finissent pas leur forum et le laissent...
Top Bottom