Recent content by danickas

+
  1. danickas

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Concept art vs locations in game 1625715121
  2. danickas

DLC or Next-Gen-Patch, What's more important to you?

I think you are mistaken this was said by ceo 4 days ago. https://www.komputerswiat.pl/gamezi...cy-poziom-stabilnosci-cyberpunka-2077/4bv4bvf "We're committed to fixing game bugs and freezes, and we'll continue to work on fixes for Cyberpunk 2077 in future updates so you can enjoy the game...
  3. danickas

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

You can use the fire escape stairs on the side of building to climb like 40 stories high to the top you are not forced to use the elevator.... and speaking of this Gig its funny when people say there is no options in this game you have like 5 different approaches to get inside the penthouse...
  4. danickas

Foreshadowing of the ending

So I found some interesting bit of foreshadowing. This is what we see when we enter Mikoshi. And this is what mikoshi means in real life. A mikoshi (神輿) is a sacred religious palanquin (also translated as portable Shinto shrine). Shinto followers believe that it serves as the vehicle to...
  5. danickas

The things that The Witcher 3 did better than Cyberpunk 2077

Combat is much better than in Witcher 3 and you arent locked into using swords for the whole game you can even play the whole game using stealth which didnt exist in Witcher 3.....
  6. danickas

I had to kill Woodman twice

? I killed Wooodman and there are dialouge lines during conversation with Judy that react to this after Evelyn suicide V says its good I killed the bastard and when you go to visit Maiko she has lines about it too?
Top Bottom