Recent content by daniel79

+
  1. D

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

Browsing these forums it looks like some people think of this game as some kind of dating sim or sth :D What's with the fixation on these "romances" anyway? To me this kind of stuff in games always felt like "Oh, they want to get "romantic" with me. Guess I chose the "right" dialogue option...
  2. D

Which character design did you find the most real?

Far as I know that's a problem with the raytracing implementation...hopefully will be fixed at some point.
  3. D

Which character design did you find the most real?

Totally agree. She definitely stood out along with judy and evelyn parker. The receptionist of course has the advantage of being in the same environment all the time and the lighting is just perfect. The other characters need to hold up in very different and often dynamic lighting situations...
  4. D

Order a Jackie Welles

Yes you can order one, but you don't receive it/drink it...feels like a missed opportunity
  5. D

Favorite DLC from any game?

Yup, Blood and Wine does come to mind. The value alone is insane and it was a perfect way to end the game. I also loved "The Ballad of Gay Tony". Yusuf Amir is still one of my favorite characters in the entire GTA series.
  6. D

[Spoilers] Die the hero or live to become the villain - Analyzing the Endings

Sorry, I didn't read all of that...just thought I'd mention that putting "[Spoilers]" in the title doesn't actually help much when the title itself is basically a spoiler
  7. D

Wow I just realized how short this game really is.

I'm talking about detailed custom animations, places, mission design, dialogue and characters. Those are not side quests, they are side activities. I never said they had "ramifications". When you compare those quest to the ones in say, Fallout 4 and you don't see the difference in the...
  8. D

Luckily you don't have to settle because, *again*, CP is not a 50 hour game. If you do all of the side quests it's easily 100+ hours. And like somebody else already said, it's also about quality. I much prefer the carefully crafted content in CP2077 to the hundreds of hours of bloated generic...
  9. D

I said they are relevant to the character, not the main story. It's just stuff that immerses you more in the world. This game, like most open world RPGs, is about more than just the main story. In fact, the main story often takes a backseat in these kind of games. It's really more about the...
  10. D

Mixing lower and upper case letters does not make an argument cheap. How or why anybody would finish this game in 30 hours is simply beyond me. So it's shorter than Witcher 3. W3's content was insane and nowhere near "standard" even for an open world RPG. CP obviously posed very different...
  11. D

If I had done all the side quest stuff I would have easily ended up with 100 hours. So approximately the same OP claims WItcher 3 takes including all side quests. MAYBE you can finish the Cyberpunk main story in 19 hours if you rush through it...but seriously if you do that it's your own fault...
  12. D

Should the Cdpr DEVS do an AMA for the players? **spoilers**

CDPR is not a small indie dev anymore. Which means among other things they have to be much more careful what they officialy communicate and how. Not sure if you noticed but they are getting sued right now exactly because of that. And anyway, what kind of answers would you expect? You want more...
  13. D

Same here. First playthrough took me 80+ hours and I still had a ton of side stuff open, which I will finish on my second run once the game is a little more polished.
  14. D

Ridiculous Amount of Nexus Mods Trash

Dude, the game's been out for a little over two weeks...chill :D
  15. D

The studio needs our support!

Anybody who knows CDPR and how they have been treating their games and fanbase since Witcher 1 should already be confident that CDPR will not "abandon" this game in it's current state or whatever. Personally I'm very curious to see how far they are still going to push this, maybe with expansions...
Top Bottom