Recent content by DanielSens

+
  1. D

[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

Just want to let you know, that rank-up worked right now and everything was displayed correctly. But before that game there were still errors, even today. There were errors in the leaderboard as well. I can't confirm the leaderboard rank was always correct and moved correctly.
  2. D

Wow, I finally ranked up to rank 17! But it is still very weird! It is hard to explain what is happening. But I will try it and add the screenshots. Not sure if this will help the devs to find the bug. 1. Animation said that I ranked up to 18! 2. Animation shows that you need 3700 points for...
  3. D

Thanks. That was now really good work. The choosen title is also very good and better than mine. I hope this helps the devs to solve the bug asap.
  4. D

Cannot Gain a New Rank/Level Because Points are Being Reset I am not allowed to rank up! I managed to rank up 4 times the last 3 days! Every time I rank up my MMR is not added. The adding of the MMR is visualized but in fact it is not added and I didn't rank up! System: PC Country: Germany...
  5. D

This is something new related to the patch. At least some players are currently not allowed to rank up! This bug is not fixable by restarting the game. This happens every time you rank up!
  6. D

No, that didn't help! The winning-screen in the attached screenshot is the very first game after restarting the game! This is related to the new patch. I opened a new thread. You shouldn't merge my thread into this as this is something new (related to the patch). As well the title of this thread...
  7. D

Rank up bug I've just won a game and got enough points for ranking up (needed 3400, got 3404). But the system didn't recognized it. I didn't rank up. I take a screenshot! Afterwards I went into the leaderboard and watch my points. The points from the last match were not added. I took another...
  8. D

How to balance Skellige...

Just remembered my post here. We are currently at the point that axeman is one of the biggest unbalanced problems. It is multiplying the value of weather cards and even with other cards playable. There are a lot of competitive axeman decks. Bear is pretty much an auto include for Skellige...
  9. D

Hjalmar and kambi finisher is so annoying

I think it is pretty cool! And it is easy to counter as long as you got card advantage.
  10. D

Make Weather Tick at the End of the Turn

summoned and applied weather is the problem. these weather should be handled at the roundend or with one round delay, so that it is still counterable. normal weather could be applied immidiately. (Foglets could have a one round counter as well.)
  11. D

I think Gaunter O'Dimm is still bad..

edit: wasn't reading it correctly. still think it is not a good card... the risk of loosing card advantage is to big. with a little bit of deck thinning it is way easier to draw a specific card, than guess if a random card is higher or lower 5. you could play it in a fun deck...
  12. D

I think Gaunter O'Dimm is still bad..

The opponent gets card advantage if he is winning. You don't get cardadvantage. This is the reason why nobody plays it.
  13. D

Remaining cards in your deck + base strength

If you don't have to focus on played cards and base strength you could calculate power changes, game theory questions and a lot of other stuff. Maybe I am personally not the fastest calculator but a lot of times the time is not enough to have thought about all. But if you say I am not ready...
  14. D

Remaining cards in your deck + base strength

The reason is that it is unfair. I can't collect all the information at my own. And I don't want to install f***ing backdoors on my PC for being part of a botnet. The programs are not open source... so devs are having full access to my PC. I don't even know who they are as there is no imprint...
  15. D

Clear Skies Should Also Block the Next Weather Effect on a Row

very good suggestion to block weather on a row once before it is played. they could​ add new cards/units for this ability.
Top Bottom