Recent content by DanielsWrath

+
  1. D

Game Freeze in Hunting a Witch

having this problem too...
  2. D

Game freezing after around 15 minutes / sound keeps playing

Yup, just got a mail back: Their support is utterly useless, and they are just summing up some things which are mentioned on all the posts I've come across. I'm getting very pissed at them. I don't think my next mail will be quite as polite...
  3. D

I'm getting real sick and tired of not getting any response from CDPR, I just feel like they are ignoring this issue. I payed 50€ for a broken game and I'm angry at them for not doing anything about it. I am mailing them ATM, in the hope that they will answer. Update: surprisingly I received...
  4. D

So the upcoming patch

well clearly it isn't. Not sure when we can expect that though
  5. D

are you implying that people with problems have a torrented version?
  6. D

So the upcoming patch

Using 1.03 too and it crashes as often as it did before. The patch did nothing for me...
  7. D

Did the new patch fix it for some ppl? I thought it was fixed, but within 5 minutes the game crashed again...
  8. D

Shouldn't they have noticed this before launch? I mean come on! Delayed, and it still sucks! I'm getting a bit frustrated with CDPR. No launch games for me anymore
  9. D

Already had motion blur turned off, since it was bothering me. So that will not solve it for me
  10. D

This! I feel like they are not responding to any problem. I see a lot of people having crashes and they are not saying anything. I'm quite dissapointed in CDPR
  11. D

Same thing happening over here. The game crashes during cutscenes. The image freezes, but the sound (and also controls) resume. At this point it happens every few minutes, the game is just unplayable. My setup: GTX770, i5 2500k, Win 8.1 64x, 8GB RAM, latest NVIDIA driver
Top Bottom