Recent content by DannyV12

+
  1. DannyV12

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

The Hunt mission - BD is bugged. It goes "Leaving Signal Area" loop which i cant move around
  2. DannyV12

Graphics really bad after 1.6 update

16X anisotropic filtering might help. Sometime a restart of game (return to main menu option) for full setting to effect change but may be i'm being paranoid
  3. DannyV12

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Now you get money rewards for taking down the bad guys. Previously this might have been bugged idk
  4. DannyV12

Graphics really bad after 1.6 update

Check if FSR 1.0 is on AUTO mode. I felt the same way. Now set on off and it looks good. Still haven't complete the heist mission on new playthrough so haven't explored much especially night time
  5. DannyV12

Hotfix 1.21

Giant wheel visual bugs. Missing textures. The one with glass (first) doesnt show giant wheel sometimes AMD driver 21.3.2 (Image resized)
  6. DannyV12

Hotfix 1.21

Just played "Following the River". The part where i have open the door/gate which is stuck, i give a kick but then it doesnt open and River just clips thru it Second. Next day River has to fix the generator. Josh is leaning on an invisible wall. Just letting you guys know. Excellent work...
  7. DannyV12

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Ability to get out and push the vehicle would be nice
  8. DannyV12

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

Check your power management setting. Use "AMD Ryzen Balanced" power plan. For Asus Laptop users enable Turbo mode
  9. DannyV12

Patch 1.1

Gig : "Breaking news" is bugged. Can't install tracker since there is no vehicle to install it on Also Beast in me is bugged. Don't get the other car Also Colby CX410 Butte did not spawn at the movie set. I assume the company claimed it back (clues in the shards that company property should be...
  10. DannyV12

Patch 1.1

and it's still possible to get win 10 update for free
  11. DannyV12

Vehicle headlights barely light up anything. Road is pitch black in the desert.

The 911 Porsche turbo has overpowered headlights. On PC use the ALT button to switch modes. That's the only fix to pitch dark night driving. When the going gets dark the Porsche gets going. Get out of your car and call it when you need it
Top Bottom