Recent content by Dante2144

+
  1. D

Introducing Crimson Curse — the first card expansion to GWENT!

Great hype behind this expansion looking forward to it greatly!! :D LOVE IT
  2. D

Open PTR feedback

I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but i thought i should mention it. When i kill an enemy sometimes i get this incredibly loud (screech?) noise in my headphones. so i lower the volume quite abit, it hasnt happened outside of killing any enemies.
  3. D

Thank you CD PROJEKT RED <3

I too thank you guys doing your best for gwent and throne breaker standalone. Listening to the community as well 😁
  4. D

Coinflip, enormous issue in Pro Ladder and possible solution

Why not just flip a coin to determine 50/50 because its either heads or tails. Rest is all luck
  5. D

The graveyard hate from multiple factions really kills Skellige for me

Its a creative deck and i love it, you just have to play around it and outplay them.
  6. D

GWENT Art Contest is now live!

My artist skills are not very good, but I will try my very best of drawing my favorite character :)
  7. D

CDPR, Pls explain why i have 56% of blue Coins via 1k games?

What about rock scissors paper to see who goes first?
  8. D

What I wish for story campaign [Thronebreaker Wish-list]

Difficulty as well! If the AI doesn't pose a challenge then that will break the gameplay. I'm not a fan of having multiple difficulties but i understand why its done. As long as theres a super duper hard difficulty to challenge my small peanut of a brain ill be happy :)
  9. D

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

And yes thank you for that i reported it :)
  10. D

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I am certain after testing it twice (first time i thought i chose the wrong option) LEtho the king slayer In arena does not destroy the leader card :[ extremely frustrating
  11. D

Meet the participants of the upcoming GWENT Open!

Calling it here and now... TailBot is going to win. You heard it first here boys and girls.
  12. D

Oh thats fine, maybe just throw in a sneaky Easter egg :P. How they do it in kid shows with adult jokes. Thanks for letting me know.
  13. D

They better have the mature elements like Brothels that they had in the witcher. The one line i could never forget is "I am looking for a whore"
  14. D

Apparently Thronebreaker got delayed to 2018

I hope not!! But ive waited before with other games (star citizen) And theres nothing wrong with that. A longer wait just means the game will be more polished and refined :) So honestly do whats right!
  15. D

Enter ranked games asap or wait ?

Its more about the cards you have that they try to match you with equal footing. I suggesting just entering and note waiting. It wont change much for you !! but give you more time to play rankled!
Top Bottom