Recent content by Danthrax82

+
  1. Danthrax82

Tell a secret about the person above you.

They look you in the eye, while eating a banana! o_O
  2. Danthrax82

[PS4 Pro] Cursor move up by itself bug

A new trick I've just found is to hold the controller stick in for 30 seconds, then, while still holding it in, rotate it anticlockwise 10 times, then let go and then hold it in again and it will reset!
  3. Danthrax82

I can't be the only one with massive FPS drops?

Playing on PS4 Pro. To test the new patch I decided to shoot up my apartment block! The police spawned behind me and my FPS tanked hard! Being on a console I have no way of knowing what my FPS actually was (no way I know of, anyway) but I'm pretty sure it went into the single figures at that...
  4. Danthrax82

I just bought a new controller today and tested this again, with both old and new controllers and can confirm that the menus don't scroll on their own with my new controller but they do with the old one so it looks like my old controller was the problem!
  5. Danthrax82

looking for a cyberpunk indie game

Shadowrun is really good, especially the Dragonfall DLC but only if you're a fan of turn based combat and only text based dialogue. There's very little voice acting in this game! Shadowrun on Steam
  6. Danthrax82

looking for a cyberpunk indie game

Dex is a very cool and immersive Cyberpunk game, even though it is only 2D! I highly recommend it! Click here for Dex on Steam
  7. Danthrax82

Corporate corruption controversy

I'm glad that an employee at CDPR has called CDPR out about the hypocrisy of a corporately corrupt company making a game about the injustice of corrupt corporations taking over our society, while being corporately corrupt themselves but why has no one called out other AAA developers for the same...
  8. Danthrax82

Can’t play the game

Given that the updates fix some pretty major bugs I really wouldn't recommend playing the base game without them, you won't have a great time!
  9. Danthrax82

I occasionally have an issue where V will walk forward without me even pushing the left thumb stick. I also have an issue where the menus will slowly scroll down by themselves, without me using the right thumb stick.
  10. Danthrax82

Alcohol

Most drinks do but alcoholic drinks don't, they just give negative effects like -10 movement speed.
  11. Danthrax82

Alcohol

I've not seen any positive effects from alcoholic drinks, they just give you the wibbly wibblies for a few seconds! I would just sell them or dismantle them for scrap parts!
  12. Danthrax82

"Major Update" coming today - 21st December?

Ah ok, I'm already on 1.05 so that's fine.
  13. Danthrax82

"Major Update" coming today - 21st December?

I've seen several articles online regarding an apparent "major update" being released today. Apparently this has come from several Gamestop staff sharing an internal memo announcing it but I haven't found any official information about this. Does anyone know if this is true?
  14. Danthrax82

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

So you've chosen to be offended by the word "fuck" in an adult rated video game that contains violence, corporate corruption and sex? If this offends you maybe you should turn off the TV, log off the internet and stop watching movies! :rolleyes:
  15. Danthrax82

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

If this is the Cyberpsycho mission I assume you're referencing; I pumped several shotgun rounds into his face and killed him but by the end of the mission I, apparently, still spared his life, according to what I told Regina!
Top Bottom