Recent content by darkallnight

+
  1. darkallnight

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Love that you guys are working this hard to fix the game, had my criticisms openly posted here but this is nice to see. Now that the patch is out I really gotta ask why limit the multi-craft to ammo only? That was a greatly expected feature by many and to set it to only ammo is a bit...
  2. darkallnight

Gender-free Romance Petition

Let the gays be gays and the straights be straights, tis all.
  3. darkallnight

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

Sure but then that's on him for leaving such broad interpretation of what he means by missing content when everything mentioned was bundled together. Honestly I lost hope for the future of this game but if they turn around and surprise me then that's that, I'm actually a bit glad some are still...
  4. darkallnight

That's the thing tho, those are exactly the missing features he so promptly dismissed, it's what I and many others have been so disappointed with with this release. Everything, minus the water effects, that you mentioned are exactly what were shown in the trailers and alluded to in Night City...
  5. darkallnight

If you don't count adding back the missing features as improvements, what would you consider then? Really curious now.
  6. darkallnight

According to Adam Badowski, nope, so there goes any hope left I had in coming back to actually do everything else.
  7. darkallnight

Youtube Recommended Algorithm Is At It Again.

Surprised this threads is still up, mine was locked within 2 minutes.
  8. darkallnight

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

"Another thing he answered was the "Missing Features." He said that its part of the creation process to cut content. Also he added that there are car ambushes or chases " Well that's that for me then for CP2077. Only thing that kept in me any sort of hope of wanting to play this game again when...
  9. darkallnight

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

I'm sorry but this is fells unacceptable, especially right now. Crowb's video is in no way a review of the game, the fact that they merged your thread and almost immediately locked mine looks bad to me. The video at best is a compilation of criticsm and shouldn't belong in an era dedicated for...
  10. darkallnight

[Video]Crowbcat is back thanks to Cyberpunk 2077

Strap in Choombas, let's open this can of worms one more time.
  11. darkallnight

24 skip no longer working for shops.

This may sound obvious but all things considered I have to ask, are you skipping time inside or outside the store?
  12. darkallnight

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

The fact that you have a phone and the best you can do is just repeat the same questions to some friends is really sad, not being able to call the character you romanced to go to a bar have a fun time or hell even call them to go up shoot some gonks in NC, do some bonding through bloodshed is...
  13. darkallnight

This, for a game where the city should be the focus, remove killing and there's literally nothing else to do in NC right now, not even GTA SA was like that. There are tons of propaganda for things you could get a vice on, that's the dystopic side of Cyberpunk, and yet going to a bar you don't...
  14. darkallnight

I expect a photo with Tekashi's face on it at CDPR next month saying "employee of the month" with how much the guy is shilling right now. But troll aside and back to the topic, glad CDPR actually made a roadmap, a bit crude yes but at least it shows they are reading the forums and hopefully...
  15. darkallnight

Rate the avatar above you!

9/10 makes me want to see more, not a full 10 sadly due to no face.
Top Bottom