Recent content by Darkcloud.282

+
  1. D

Cat or Griffin school for a Hybrid build?

Wolf its the best anyway and has hybrid stats. Before you get that Griffin because its also medium.
  2. D

How city is this? launch trailer

Very City, Much Wow!
  3. D

So, i have read all the books, all the games, a question Zireael (sword) is made out of silver or steel?

If it is for gameplay reasons then why not the other way around. You can hurt both the Hounds and the Hunters with Steel Swords. That way there would not be the problem that Ciris Sword has full effectivity against them and there would also be some strong enemies to use the steel sword on.
  4. D

About the Conjunction of the Spheres and all the silver and monster things. Lore questions.

though I am pretty sure the silver is effective only applies to the Creatures that came from the world that was opened during the conjunction and not to every world that is foreign.
  5. D

How many witchers are left in the world? (TW3 spoilers}

He doesn't know if the other two are still alive though. EDIT: There is also that retired Witcher from Lamberts Quest.
  6. D

Easy (?) place to grind money

If you really need money and are around level 11 or higher consider going to skellige earlier and go to all the ? in the water. The loot there is useless but it gives good money.
  7. D

Whirlwind Fast Attack tech is lulz

So you have to disable enemies to use whirlwind effectively? My experience was that bigger enemies mostly block it after the first few hits and small enemy groups walk away to fast since you move pretty slow while using it.
  8. D

So, i have read all the books, all the games, a question Zireael (sword) is made out of silver or steel?

There is a story explanation with the Werewolf where she applies the proper oil to it. Otherwise there is no explanation. I also wonder why Silver Swords are efffectuve against Wild Hunt Soldiers.
  9. D

Witcher 3 might be getting a storage chest!

that does not mean you can't use other mods that alter Content Patch0 files. You can't use mods that alter the same files in there.
  10. D

level 40+? it seems a myth to me..

Its not impossible. You always get at least 1 XP for a kill. So if you have A LOT of time you theoretically could.
  11. D

The Ultimate Tactic in Disposing of Road Side Hooligans

Wow bees in TW3 world are brutal.
  12. D

I rate this game 0/10 - What have you done to me CDPR?!!

10/10 would publish on Kotaku
  13. D

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

Well maybe it appeared so with Skyrim because I didn't play that one so much but the monster spawn points in Witcher 3 are definitely painfully artificial. Also I wouldn't really say the contracts interact with the world. They are just added to your questlog if they weren't there before if you...
  14. D

Anti-Tedium Implements [Suggestion]

you can already use potions from the inventory but not in combat. Which is stupid because it really doesn't allow you to do anything other than saving time. A storage box should be there and you should be able to use crafting and alchemy material from there at vendors/smiths. I also like the...
  15. D

Extra content on Steam should have been via DLC

the TC should contact Steam about how CDPR decided to include these things on Steam?
Top Bottom