Recent content by darklanx.mr

+
  1. darklanx.mr

9.1 Patch Notes

TBH, I feel like Pincer is okay but Foltest is a bit too good, whatever your argument is, potential 5 per turn engine that doesn't go tall seems kinda OP to me. Also, Gerhart as a mage, spell caster and 1 order counter, instant 13 point (with potential of more) for 11 prov seems too good as...
  2. darklanx.mr

9.0 Patch Notes

This is one of the best patch note I've seen in a very long time, not that it's perfect, but still it is right on track. I can already see the rich meta incoming.
  3. darklanx.mr

Patch notes 8.4

People also stating Eist's nerf, Meve's buff etc... which definitely should happen. Of course these modifications can be small, they mentioned in the video that they know cards should be modified, but they want to collect more data beforehand. Let's not talk about Eist since there are some...
  4. darklanx.mr

Patch notes 8.4

Nice update... Although it's not enough, I really hope there are more....
  5. darklanx.mr

LEADER ABILITY PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN SEASON OF WILD HUNT

Lippy & Ursine Ritual: I definitely agree to that Cerys could use some nerf. I actually run a deck on pro rank, using Ursine Ritual and Cerys, but since I'm not a lippy deck, I use it only once, However using it once can already pressure my opponent quite a lot. What I want to comment is that...
Top Bottom