Recent content by darksharp

+
  1. D

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

This method worked for me too! woohoo thanks mate!
  2. D

Well i am glad for you Comodo users but I don't have Comodo. Only have the WinXP Firewall and it's disabled. :(
  3. D

I do not have any firewall except WinXP which is off when I try to do this.I am hoping the devs are paying close attention to this thread and will have a fix shortly because it's beyond me how something as basic as this gets past QA.
  4. D

Just tried doing this with the Safe Mode w/ Networking method.Same error. Censored. Castastrophic. Localized.exe
  5. D

Ok, how do you figure it out? What steps did you do to make it work?
  6. D

Can't install patch. Same errors as everyone else.Censored. Catastophic failure. Localized.exe.Using full legal, freshly installed European Version (uncensored version) at my US location.WinXP SP3.Checksum reports the 1.4 patch file as ok. Have tried several versions from different sites...
  7. D

Graphics in The Witcher

Haha, we were saying the thing here about you. :) Now who's the flamebait? Subtle (like a panzer tank)! Anyways got work to do don't time to respond. I'll be back to rattle your cage later, Sweety, if Witcher isnt' on my doorstop./prods Tweety with a sharp stick.:)I kid.
  8. D

Graphics in The Witcher

Ah so, I guess the videos/screenshots of the game are completely different in your game than what's been showing. I'll have the game tonight.I've said lots of positive things about the Witcher. It's not my fault you chose to skim or chose to ignore what I said. I'm not wrong. You're basing this...
  9. D

First impressions

Yep everyone who doesn't agree with exactly what you think is a troll. All atheists or agnostics are trolls to religious people.All democrats are trolls to republicans.All vegetarians are trolls to carnivores.Gotcha.Trolls, just another word for Infidel or Blasphemer. :D
  10. D

Graphics in The Witcher

Ah and here come the irrational, inability to accept divergent opinions fanboys. Anybody who doesn't agree with them is a complainer, a whiner, a nitpicker, etc. (Those Eurogame and Gamestar guys are sure complainers aren't they? Bunch of whiners! The nerve of them! The nerve of them giving your...
  11. D

First impressions

Psychonauts quote: "Don't listen to the squirrels, the squirrels lie." >better
  12. D

Graphics in The Witcher

"For what it is" What it is? It's an RPG. Is there some universal reason RPGs can't look as good as Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Crysis, etc. No. There isn't. The only possible reason is you have to create alot of content that publishers don't want to pay for. So larger teams to create all the...
  13. D

First impressions

Trust me I'm very familar with Oblivions animations. :) Fortunately the Combat moves plugin makes it alot better. (look it up on you tube)
  14. D

First impressions

Trust me I have no negative agenda. I want the game to be good. :)
  15. D

First impressions

Was reading this impressions review over at the Flagship forums:http://www.flagshipforums.com/index.php?showtopic=2759&view=findpost&p=50764 Hmmm. Sounds like I do have cause to be concerned. Looks like I'm not the only one who notice cutscene issues among other things.
Top Bottom