Recent content by DarkThroat

+
  1. DarkThroat

Game function not desirable through Steam Link/Geforce Now Apps on tablet (Xbox One controller)

I like to stream my PC games to my tablet while I'm at work on my lunch break. Cyberpunk 2077 however doesn't seem to understand my controller inputs the way other games do while playing the game through the Steam Link app. I have a physical Steam Link at home that works just fine (though...
  2. DarkThroat

[Bug?] Beat on the Brat: Arroyo - reward question

I'm working on the Beat on the Brat quests and I just finished the one in Arroyo. I opted to raise E$12,000 for Buck's rifle. Beat the heck out of him, but then he calls his other 6th Street gonks to mess me up. I, in turn, mess them up. Meanwhile Buck is standing there, repeating an animation...
  3. DarkThroat

[Suggestions] Toggle Walk and Separate Bind for Dodging

Just as the title says, I think there should be a toggle walk keybind so we don't have to switch to my controller to walk around in a cutscene. Briskly jogging in an enclosed room while conversing with characters is kind of immersion breaking. Also, double tapping the directional keys to dodge...
  4. DarkThroat

[Bug] Cyberware implants do not not appear to be working as intended

I could be wrong, but there's a couple implants that don't appear to be working in-game as they are described in the menu. The Biomonitor implant states that it Instantly restores 30% Health when Health drops to 15% with a 240 second cooldown. However, it never triggers when my health drops to...
Top Bottom