Recent content by darshu1337

+
  1. D

Will the MODKit eventually become an "editor" like REDKit?

I'm still waiting on episode 3...
  2. D

Toxicity level discrepancy

there is a mod in The Witcher 3 Nexus website to remove the toxic face.
  3. D

So..New game + is glitched.

that bug isn't new to ng+ its been around for awhile. unfortunately i don't know if there is a solution.
  4. D

New Game + Questions and Answers

Do places of power reset?
  5. D

Now that it's out - What is new to NG+?

So Death March in ng+ is actually hard? that's good to hear. I was a little worried there would be no challenge.
  6. D

Now that it's out - What is new to NG+?

Load into the save game then resave and try again
  7. D

New Game + Questions and Answers

You can get it from NG+. They said so in a few posts
  8. D

Will TW3's mod community grow as big as Skyrim's?

Are they including console players in that percentage? All the PC gamers i know that play TES play it because its not only a open world rpg but it's the best platform for mods. Its basically a RPG Maker with a pre installed story already in it. I Find it hard to believe that only 10% of PC...
  9. D

Geralt's Level for playing NG+

Yeah if you don't want to over leveled. anyone under lvl 30 will be boosted to 30 in ng+. So that is about the level the mobs and quests will be.
  10. D

NG+ out now for Witcher 3

Ha that's exactly what it means and we wont stand for it! Burn the Forums to the ground, Burn it!
  11. D

New Game+ is coming it seems

On the other hand if it is being released tomorrow you would think they would say so instead of jerking us around with "soon" i wouldn't blame anyone for putting it up within 24 hours to release. At that point it's more a question of why it hasn't already been announced. Edit: currently its its...
  12. D

New Game+ is coming it seems

Well you can get excited for your third playthough!
  13. D

Highest Level Monsters Cyclops 59,Forktail 59,Earth elemntal 53 new glitch

Jesus... The only time i fought a Chort was in a dark cave. Seeing that thing in the light of day is terrifying. lol
  14. D

Yeah you're right after reading the the question of if Redkit would be released he says "This is the mod support for the Wild Hunt. At this moment we are not planning to release anything else" that seems like a no to me. I'm surprised they would promise something like that and not deliver.
  15. D

Maybe they are still working on it? Have they said there will be no Redkit?
Top Bottom