Recent content by DarthAdonis

+
  1. DarthAdonis

Cloud saves not working (XBOX)

Sorry I am afraid not
  2. DarthAdonis

No they are both US. The Series X version is 4.0.0.1, and the One X is 4.4.0.0. While the non-working One X does show Ciri being installed under Xbox manage game, it does not appear in-game under DLC list -> options/installed (but the Ciri toggle does appear under options/gameplay). On the...
  3. DarthAdonis

I'll doublecheck that, but the same disc was used to install on both Series X and the One X, and both installed a total of 18 add-ons. I'll look and see if there is a difference in version between the working Series and non-working One.
  4. DarthAdonis

Unable to load a cloud save Xbox One X

Thank you...it wouldn't let me post there initially as a new member/rookie (haven't made 10 posts yet)
  5. DarthAdonis

Unable to load a cloud save Xbox One X (Bug?) I've been playing Witcher 3 on PC via steam but also own the Xbox version. Yesterday I upgraded my PC version and got the Cross Progression configured, and everything seems to be working well. I've also installed Witcher 3 (with all add ons) on...
  6. DarthAdonis

Unable to load a cloud save Xbox One X

Unable to load a cloud save Xbox One X (Bug?) I've been playing Witcher 3 on PC via steam but also own the Xbox version. Yesterday I upgraded my PC version and got the Cross Progression configured, and everything seems to be working well. I've also installed Witcher 3 (with all add ons) on...
Top Bottom