Recent content by DaSmas

+
  1. D

Yen Or Triss?

Look this game gives u allot of choice but I am very certain that that was not something that was meant to be conisered at all...
  2. D

Yen Or Triss?

Wait wait wait... Was someone implying that Phillipa was trying to get with Geralt????
  3. D

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Shes a seige unit?
  4. D

Stupid Gwent Tournament

Wow... Nit picking my words much. And actually ... If you want to get into it mate. I barely read your posts I was replying to the OP. More cards in a deck IS mathematically worse. Of all the thing I have said was my opinion/answering why I do X. This however is fundamentally true of pretty...
  5. D

Stupid Gwent Tournament

Apoliges I didnt realise I need an in depth mathematical analysis down to the last 0.000001 % . I have suggested a deck for the gwent tournament and I am confident that he will do well with it. Im not here to explain every last detail of why I chose X or Y unless he asks. I have explained to...
  6. D

Stupid Gwent Tournament

Mine is always on hard. Makes little difference ive found. I said 25 game si think and even that is a small sample size... Its just i cant be bothered doing more ill be 100% honest. Also im not boasting. Gwent is very easy against the AI. Id wager my deck isnt fantastic a good human opponent...
  7. D

Yen Or Triss?

What I meant was it would mean the Geralt wouldnt go into the swamps with the Baron, wouldnt help crach with Cerys and Hjaalmar now would he have done the quests to help Roche or Zoltan or anyone.
  8. D

Yen Or Triss?

Yes but he got his damn memory back... Also lore friendly if taken as an extreme would mean that geralt would pretty much not help anyone with any quests and ONLY do what he must to find ciri asap. Just sayin...
  9. D

Redania's most wanted: quick question

Yeah must be. Not a big deal.
  10. D

Stupid Gwent Tournament

Ok so generally speaking you want to play ( in third round) play your hero cards first then your weakest units. By weakest i mean assire and fringila. Hopefully by then a decent skorch target would have appeared. It also , since you should have allot more cards mean that the oppoment wont able...
  11. D

Stupid Gwent Tournament

My win percentage is ... Pretty mucn every game. I never looked at the numbers but i cant remember barrinf a awful hand once against BB playing Nilf as well when i last lost with this deck. So the reason I dont use more than 1 decoy is that too often it is a dead card. The whole point of this...
  12. D

Stupid Gwent Tournament

My current Niilfgard deck is as follows. I play MtG allot so im pretty confident in it and will explain why I think this ( minis maybe a few cards here and there) the most optimal deck. Apologies im at work so some card names ill edit im later. All 4 spies available to niilfgard. ALL hero cards...
  13. D

Redania's most wanted: quick question

It actually didnt let me do that during my last playthrough.
  14. D

Yen Or Triss?

The game does not have a "cannon" playthrough per se. However one can look at EITHER the games as a series OR books + games. If one was to go off just the games then I think a few endings would make more sense than if the books were considered. As I mentioned before some people like to...
  15. D

Yen Or Triss?

Logically she would have spoken to Triss only when asking her for help and I think they both would try to avoid the subject for Ciris sake.
Top Bottom