Recent content by dava4444

+
  1. dava4444

Thoughts, Suggestion.. feedback for CDPR on CP77 (may contain minor spoilers)

I completed CP77 a couple of nights ago.. after 300h of play.. Yeah.. I really wrung every drop of gameplay out of this game.. because I was enjoying it :) After going away.. what did I think? Pros: I loved it. Despite the 'feeling' it was to be a much much larger game.. my 300h were pretty...
  2. dava4444

Unable to Progress Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual (PC Version)

I tried for hours to get it to trigger.. I entered via the roof tops with double jump after killing all the other mercs round the corner. Eventually I just gave up.. that was 50+ hours ago.. I'm on 210h+.. Wish CDPR would let me talk to Johnny and say something like 'please reset this'.. or...
  3. dava4444

Thoughts, Suggestion.. feedback for CDPR on CP77 (may contain minor spoilers)

Hi all! Really enjoying CP77 on PC!.. feels like the 'perfect' balance between Fallout and GTA (game wise). Two of my mains (FO, GTA) right there! Now before anyone says NY Cop style.. 'yeah we'll get on that after we solve all the murders'.. I have been reporting any bugs I found before...
Top Bottom