Recent content by Dave3d

+
  1. D

Just got email saying to merge account with gog?

What the heck? I cant even find out what email address I have on here? So, I dont know if mine are already merged or not. I dont know where to change my email address for here. But, I was on gog since the beta, and on here I think very quickly (not sure) after these forums were made. I 'think'...
  2. D

Just got email saying to merge account with gog?

Just got email saying to merge account with gog? Hello. I just got an email to merge my account here with the gog one. It went to my spam email though. Do I have to merge the emails or not? Sorry for putting this here, but I didnt know where else to ask. Thanks. Dave3d
  3. D

How many weapons do you want to carry?

Yup. Old school gamer here. ALL weapons carry-able. :)
  4. D

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Yes, I would think it would, since its mostly a console game first, pc second, just like TW2 was. :( TW1 was a true pc game, too bad they go console first now. :(
  5. D

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Funny there is no "Put a frickin FOV slider in the game!" option. Over on the gog forums, over 80 pages requesting this, and what do you devs do? More GWENT crap updates instead. Yes, I am angry. Between the FOV and keybindings, its mostly unplayable. Amd, no, you didnt fix the keybindings...
  6. D

Miscellaneous questions

BUG I am on Contract: Missing Brother I have found the lair in the mine, and have 'tried' to fight Kirrissi (big giant bug). I CANT beat it, as it 1 shot kills me (I am on easy easy mode). So, I try getting out of there, back to the mine (and a different quest), but it seems that after you...
  7. D

Where are CDPR supporters?

I would say most supporters are on gog forums or steam forum instead of this one. ;)
  8. D

**SPOILER** Contract: Missing Brother

**SPOILER** Contract: Missing Brother Hello. **********SPOILERS********** I am on Contract: Missing Brother I have found the lair in the mine, and have 'tried' to fight Kirrissi (big giant bug). I CANT beat it, as it 1 shot kills me (I am on easy easy mode). So, I try getting out of...
Top Bottom