Recent content by db_rando

+
  1. D

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

Yeah I would just like to slowly erode western values from the inside and watch their society crash hard but you're telling me there's no option to romance Saburo? Cmon CDPR, change your mental structure and stop being so prejudiced.
  2. D

If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

Romance tier list: 1/5 - Judy, Panam, Evelyn, Goro 2/5- Johnny, not so much for the character (ech) but for the interesting dynamic of literally getting to go fuck yourself 3/5 - Wakako (6 husbands, 10+ sons, you just know Wakako got the SKILLS) 4/5 - Dum Dum, vending machine, the AI version...
  3. D

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I mean what's your point m8, that a story has to end on a positive note to be good? Or that there's a trend of stories ending on a shitty note for the sake of being shitty? I guess I can agree with the latter though there's really not many ways you can end a story and the 'Hero beloved by...
  4. D

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

I mean I get your point and you do have an option to just shit on him every step of the story, give him no control and kill him in the end. You can totally express that he is no better than Arasaka in the story and pick a path that doesn't side with him.
  5. D

[SPOILERS] My personal beef with CP77- How can we justify Johnny's terrorism? Really?

I mean it's fiction. Do you feel outraged over all the people you kill in all your video games? I mean, are you outraged when over all the poor sons and mothers you ran over in GTA V and do you feel a need to compare it to a school shooting? Anyway the CP2077 world is basically as shitty as it...
  6. D

In the end you're dealt with a shit hand. You have a say in how V deals with the cards he is dealt, but have no agency in which cards the world deals you. Unfortunately V is clipped about 20% in the game and the rest is you living on borrowed time and what you do with it. In each case I'm...
  7. D

I mean that's not necessarily a bad thing. Dark Souls 3 is just one gut punch after the other and it's a pretty good game with a great atmosphere. Most video games I really couldn't care less about the ending or the characters, but I felt pretty bad for V and Johnny so they at least pulled it...
  8. D

Second Conflict Mission Bug

Dum dum romance when
  9. D

What would Fix the game for you?

The biggest issues that CDPR should fix ASAP: 1) Netrunning is extremely underutilized and just misses the forest for the trees. You're telling me I can immerse myself in a fully digital 4D construct of the internet, but my character can't shitpost anywhere? Cmon CDPR. 2) No option to get in...
  10. D

Important update for PlayStation users

Lol I shoulda shorted CDPR, I knew the moment they showed Keanu Chungus back in 2019 that they were just literally rebooting the entire game and scraping content like crazy. Damn shame
  11. D

[Suggestion Thread] About Story, Immersion, Choices

haha my bad, I may have overblown it, all I meant to say is they do have to draw a line somewhere when it comes to nudity. But I agree with you that the current game is way behind that line at least according to marketing material.
  12. D

Comparable Rpg with Immersion - like Cyberpunk but with heart and substance. Suggestions? (Also comparison and talk a little about Cyberpunk etc.

VTMB was 10/10 storytelling but that game was so buggy haha holy shit. If you didn't go for a speech/seduction build and wanted to play it like a FPS/slasher game it got ridiculous, fightsing was like agonizingly bad.
  13. D

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

Yeah I understand 100% but to me not one game has come close to the level of FNV when it comes to narrative impact. I said in some other thread that you can literally kill every single NPC in FNV and kill 0 NPCs and everything in-between and still beat the game and get a meaningful ending. I'm...
Top Bottom