Recent content by dc-61

+
  1. D

Which is your language ???

Thanks for teaching me in history!! ;) Now i´m a little bit wiser!! Sounds really "dramatic" ;D
  2. D

Possibly i will have the opportunity in the near future to taste this beer!!? Whenever the reunion will happen...enjoy your stay in good old germany and as i can see... here is an american who knows more locations but Munich with it´s Oktoberfest!! ::) ;)Btw i´ve never heard about...
  3. D

Well...isn´t it a lovely sounded language...all that äääässs..öööössss...and üüüüssss!!! ;D Berlin ist ne geile Stadt, hm!!? Let me be curious..what was your favourite beer?Schultheis,Berliner Kindl or possibly "Mönchsbräu" !! ;D
  4. D

The Witcher - RPG of The Year at Voodoo Extreme

TW is a rare rpg and deserves the title "RPG of the Year"!!!!
  5. D

Combat in the game - general discussion

I agree without exception! Combat is a part of the whole game...worth seeing but just a part!!
  6. D

humor in The Witcher

Is Dandelion the bard!? Was this the appearing of Dandelion after Geralt has made a gift toTriss and then she asked him if he would love her!?While listen to their "philosophical brainstorming" regarding interpersonal relation between men and women ( the fine difference between the two sexes) i...
  7. D

First impressions

This can´t taken seriously!!? It sounds that there is someone who is overextended with ... ???
  8. D

humor in The Witcher

Yes...all these "moments" :D...or perhaps the party in Shanis house!! A community of good old friends ...this calls for a celebration! Yes it does...to your health!!But why Geralt was seemingly the only one who gets drunk more and more and not the rest of the group??? :o And after the party...
  9. D

humor in The Witcher

Yes...humor from the finest...emm,wait...where is my whife!!! :o And does anybody know where that lascivious Geralt is?? :D
  10. D

Favourite music

Vangelis..Supertramp...Pink Floyd....Mozart!!!! Agelessly music!furthermore Trance, Techno,Soul,Hardrock ...whatever...!! The main thing is a good performing!!
  11. D

The Witcher and Feminism

This i can confirm ..mmm...no, not because i ´am a female with huge "boobs" (niedliches Wort!! :D ) but in my family is someone who suffers of having such big "front building" !! :o
  12. D

The Witcher and Feminism

Regarding the Princess!! In the german voice response her offensiveness and tackiness to Geralt is unspeakable....a demonstration of no censorchip! ;)I told my wife about this dialogue (she sat next to me) and that mades her really speechless!! :o A noble lady who should received a very good...
  13. D

This is impressive...i wish i could but i can´t! Less talented :(
  14. D

Girls Chamber

Hi AnTi!Sorry..i´m not female and this is a little bit OT!! ::)You wrote that your favourite game is PoP-WW!! This is the final part of this trilogy, isn´t it!!? I´ve played PoP 1 and was impressed about this game first of all about the subtle disputes between Farah and the young Prince!! ...
  15. D

humor in The Witcher

Yesterday Geralt entered the glade of the forest ( swamps) where the woodcutters working!Their leader; a dwarf (forgot his name ::) mentioned, after Geralt asked him for his position, that he is to be charge of thisdim-witted guys! And then he was complaining about a "special" guy who; in spite...
Top Bottom