Recent content by DCBueller

+
  1. D

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Something I've noticed, in 1 Quest games, Geralt seems to have an overwhelming advantage, he's won every time I've played in a 1 Quest limit game, with Tessa coming in close, think primarily because their Quest lines are easier to achieve since they have cheaper Proofs, relatively speaking. In...
  2. D

Game Issues Thread

Ahhh, mine haven't straight out crashed like that, just froze on Roll Dice in 4 of my games (always on the other players, I haven't had that issue personally...yet, lol). There was one game I accidentally pressed Exit and left the game, hope the other player didn't think I was rage quitting...
  3. D

Game Issues Thread

Ugh! Yeah, another player and I had a game that was neck and neck and the turn before it all would have been decided...froze on the Roll Dice screen :/
  4. D

Game Issues Thread

You can double click on the dice and it'll move the die to the appropriate spot. Not as nice as having a one button press for all the dice but it's a start. :)
  5. D

Playing with other forum members

I had a good game with 3 people, went by way too quick though with a 1 Quest game goal, I think that gives a huge advantage to Geralt, but anyways...yeah! Just PM me and if I'm free I'd be down for games :) Edit: Except I guess that part of the game's features don't seem to be working quite...
  6. D

Fantasy Flights board games

I kind of feel that Fantasy Flight is today what Avalon Hill used to be, basically they're one of the more prolific board game publishers and I will admit to having several shelves devoted to FF games. My favorites are the Runebound series, Descent series, and Twilight Imperium (something that...
  7. D

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Second game, played much more smoothly with very few issues, learned more about gameplay, and I had just one issue come up, which I really wish I had written down the name of the Good Fortune card I got, but it read something along the lines of, Draw 3 Development Cards, keep one, then put two...
  8. D

Gameplay Feedback Thread

My thoughts during my first game: I definitely agreed that there was quite a bit of information all at once, but while playing as Yerpen, everything started to make sense after the first couple of turns (just had to get a hang of the conversion of Investigation tokens to the other symbols)...
Top Bottom