Recent content by DeadMan451

+
  1. DeadMan451

Modding The Witcher 3 : a collection of tools you need

Such XML edits won't work with items which are already in your inventory, but if you find/craft new such item - changes will work.
  2. DeadMan451

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

Most likely, you've reached mod limit.
  3. DeadMan451

what version 1.31 moding folders with steam

dsound.dll and 'plugins' folder should go to your Witcher3_Installation_Directory\bin\x64\ P.S. If you can run TW3 - you have 64bit OS. The game won't work on 32-bit system. If you want to be sure, you can check it in system properties (right click on Computer -> Properties, look for System type)
  4. DeadMan451

How to change just voiceover language?

In Enhanced Edition you should be able to change VO and/or subtitle language in game (Options -> Game Options)
  5. DeadMan451

[TW1] Editing .UTC files in the Djinni Editor - Inventory Contents

Copy your unbiffed *.uti files to your Witcher\Data\Templates\Items, this should allow to use them in character editor.
  6. DeadMan451

Limit of texture mods

I believe that the limit is not the number of mods, but their size.
  7. DeadMan451

Limit of texture mods

Looks like texture memory budget in \bin\config\base\rendering.ini has some inpact on texture mod limit. I have a lot of texture mods manually merged into 1 mod, and about 10 other non-texture mods with *.bundle files in them. Everything works just fine. Added a new one (this one) - texture...
  8. DeadMan451

Retarted Ape needs help

I've never managed to compile *.nss scripts via d'jinni, BUT the game (GOG version EE 1.5, don't know about others) can compile scripts "on the fly", so you may leave them uncompiled and they'll work. But I had to change their extension to *.ncs, 'cause I've edited existing script.
  9. DeadMan451

[TW1][mod] Complete Sword Overhaul

That's right, I didn't edited weapon stats, I like them as they are. After all, there is already FCR for those who want to change game's balance.
  10. DeadMan451

[TW1][mod] Complete Sword Overhaul

[TW1][mod] Complete Sword Overhaul Hello, folks! I've been working on this mod since march 2015, and now it's finished at last. I proudly present you my Complete Sword Overhaul. Features: All swords now have new high quality models. All meteorite and runic swords have unique models. Temerian...
Top Bottom