Recent content by DeadYorick

+
  1. DeadYorick

Replacing Geralt as player

Thanks to the Witcher discord member manjack33 I was able to figure out how to do this. First edit the geralt_player.w2ent in characters\player_entities\geralt\ (you may need to disable all DLCs and reload the editor before it'll let you do this). After that go to appearances and add a new...
  2. DeadYorick

Replacing Geralt as player

What's the most convenient way to swap Geralt's player model?
  3. DeadYorick

Replacing Geralt's player model

Does anyone know the best way to swap Geralt's player model with one of the other ones? IE: Roche or Eskel/Lambert.
  4. DeadYorick

Starting the game from the editor not working

I'm trying to follow the tutorial listed here https://cdprojektred.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/W3REDkit/pages/6324858/Start+the+game+from+the+editor However whenever I attempt to start the game, the game just enters an infinite loading screen and doesn't actually start. Is there a fix for that...
  5. DeadYorick

[Steam Workshop Beta] DLC-style mods not supported yet

I hope this isn't like when CDPR said Lipsync was coming to the TW2 redkit in the "next patch" and then the next patch was cancelled.
  6. DeadYorick

Adding opacity to textures

Did CDPR add the ability to add opacity to textures when texture painting? That was one flaw that TW2's redkit had where you couldn't do proper texture blending.
  7. DeadYorick

Exporter 3D MAX 9 models to D'Jinni

Yes it is. PM me for more info I can give more detailed instructions
  8. DeadYorick

I created a TW1/TW2 modding discord

I created a TW1/TW2 related modding discord. It's called Redkit Central. It's located [Ask for the invite via PM.]
  9. DeadYorick

Lipsync via Havok Content Tools?

I'm still looking into ways to import custom lipsync/animations into TW2. I'm suspecting based on posts in this forum that CD Projekt used Havok Content Tools 6.5 for it. I have access to HCT 6.5 so if anyone who has dabbled with Redkit knows for sure please let me know.
  10. DeadYorick

Is it possible to create character meshes/animations?

Is it possible to create character meshes/animations? I remember when the Redkit first came out there were forum threads over how it was impossible to do things like create new armor for Geralt and stuff like that because CD Projekt didn't release enough files for the game. However since then...
  11. DeadYorick

Changing Geralt's model/animation at the start of a module

Alright I added the script to inc_spawn and tied it to the module's settings under "On Client Enter" and it worked! Thanks for the help.
  12. DeadYorick

And the script would be placed in a specific trigger? Which one would be ideal? Also whilst I was fiddling around with the NPC templates I noticed one field that interested me. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/31007564.png/ It states here a field for an NPC to have the role of a...
  13. DeadYorick

Changing Geralt's model/animation at the start of a module I was wondering how to change Geralt's animations/model without resorting to a third party mod like Doppler's essance. Like if I say wanted the player to start the module off as a Bruxa or another character. Along with that how would I...
  14. DeadYorick

Would Neverwinter Nights Tutorials apply to Djinni?

Would Neverwinter Nights Tutorials apply to Djinni? I've never used the Neverwinter Nights 1 or 2 toolsets, but as they are significantly more popular with more documentation. I was wondering if the toolsets of the games were similar enough to Djinni that you could apply the lessons from one...
  15. DeadYorick

Does anyone have a working link to download "John's Diary"?

An issue I have with that thread is most of the links are broken. Such as John's Diary redirects you to the main site.
Top Bottom