Recent content by DeathhWisher

+
  1. D

Twitch Drops arrive to GWENT!

i like the general idea since drops help to improve viewership but it should be limited to official channel and acknowledge(promoted by CDPR) smaller tournaments streams like gwentslam. So limit it to tournaments and increase drop rate. You may also start offcial game stream(asside from leek...
  2. D

Skellige – HARD feelings. Needs rebalance!

imo SK is second only to NG atm... also im afraid a bit of upcoming patch since new geralt seems to be great for SK vs any buff deck (almost all of top decks), so i hope devs will nerf geralt or SK strengthen archetypes. As devivre said only Harald is struggling hard right now and in terms of...
  3. D

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME "AGILE" UPDATE IS NOW LIVE!

exactly my thoughts, only defend point for this card was counter to all dmg spells ... now it's in thunder range so Spellatel must have big grin on their faces. Mentioning spellatel it's hard not to mention almost no nerf to this deck ... and SK buffs may be still not enough. On the other side...
  4. D

Are ranked seasons stifling balance/progress?

not realy. Balance changes are coming even mid season. The only thing they postpone is game breaking changes like coin flip and whole agile stuff. And I'm sure it would be postponed even if there was no pro ladder. Not to mention that season in Gwent is only 2 month long. And personally I'm ok...
  5. D

Wild Card invites for next GWENT Challenger

1) let the skill do the talking You can also make 1qualifier for home representative and 1 open as a mix aproach.
  6. D

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 27.09.2017

Mill is build for specific match ups. If 50% of ppl 4000+ wouldn't be playing 3 decks based on same theory then there would be no problem. The problem are 3 meta decks that are op, not mill that was created to counter them.
  7. D

LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 27.09.2017

c'mon. I don't knwo why ppl hate mil deck so much. Yes game take longer to finish but it's something new. Gd counter for thinning decks so we finally get "rock" for "scisors" that thinning meta was. Most of top players also like it since it force them to think more rather than playing standard...
  8. D

Prize-winning cow and Unlimited chorts

It's worth only 22 points. For a silver card that needs boost (so 2 cards) and carries huge risk of not getting over 14 points its not that much
  9. D

Game Out of Sync / Disconnect (While Winning)

that the main problem, is there even a system to report it ?
  10. D

Does the game only has SK one faction?

guys if you struggle against axeman deck just take Mardroeme and use mutagen it's super effective and completely destroys axeman deck ;)
  11. D

Savage Bear has Become too Strong?

I think that bear 6 is ok, we only need to change it to silver. if bear takes 1 silver slots and will be available only once w/o resurrection then it's perfectly OK, or even it may need buff to 7 or 8 ? What is worst with current bear meta is fact that SK can use it like 6 times ? and each of...
  12. D

Why is everyone using Renew?

1. It can disturb your opponent's strategy and with some deck its best solution. 2. Works well in every deck that dont have enough gold cards 3. Very flexible ingame pick 4. Top streamers made deck with it it's not like renew is OP since its strength depends on other gold cards, therefore can't...
Top Bottom