1. D

Health: regen or stimpack?

neither.
  2. D

Iconic Weapons

suranam!!!!
  3. D

Martial Arts in 2077.

I'm procrastinating on writing my thesis so I'll write an overly involved forum post instead. #I'm going to faily @ graduate school. Part 1: I personally a think that a martial arts system that is extremely complex but simple is entirely doable. In terms of designing it though one has to...
  4. D

Martial Arts in 2077.

Thinking more about this I want body shots to work. That would be dope. Punches to the liver should drop fools.
  5. D

Martial Arts in 2077.

I agree as you start branching off from Brawler - the animations should start to adapt. Keeping it simple for animation capture wouldn't be difficult. Each style does whatever the style basics are - punch, kick, grapple with some variation in each and then you special mo-cap the unlockable moves...
  6. D

Combat system

What about ONI?? With a bit of a smoother bridge between firearms and melee it could be just right. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGwH8gZHHT8
  7. D

Martial Arts in 2077.

Did someone say Martial Arts??? Quick story - my friends and I discovered Capoeira through playing cyberpunk and reading that short description. It led us to find a studio and train four years in the art!!!! In the game I'd love to see all the styles in the book. I actually think the system in...
  8. D

Factions

Word Wars!! How will Scrabble have evolved in 2077? With a harder more vicious stylish punk edge? Will combat sense work?
  9. D

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

Dunno man Raffen Shiv was exotics made super dope. Other than Rafen Shiv though I agree with no furries - 'Tis too silly for Cyberpunk.
  10. D

Character Customization!

FBC should be for sure allowed @ beginning of game if of course it stands for: Fat Body Conversion
  11. D

shadow run and cyberpunk hybrid.

I'm evilly laughing and fluttering my fingers together is how much I'm pumped for Shadow Run returns. The all digital bundle is the best bang for the buck. 60$ and super dope. BUAHAHAAHA. The one thing I've got my fingers crossed for is that the editor will allow us to actually edit how magic...
  12. D

Companions

Those are all incredible Character Ideas that should be in the game as NPCs and involved in rich story lines, but to make them controllable or constant "party" companions is a mistake. This isn't a Strategy RPG or at least I always thought it wasn't.
  13. D

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Some fun CyberPunk*ish* stuff: Some fun CyberPunk stuff: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/11/the-nos
  14. D

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

In the game they had that - the Suranam korean smg - ROF 50 but unreliable and if u crit failed it cooked off all the ammo.
  15. D

Character Customization!

I'm down with this actually. Starting as a FBC would be really cool. Just the FBC SHOULD NOT be a combat model maybe a sport or pleasure model, but definitely NOT a combat model. That should only be accessed through a very involved in game mission tree/narrative line.
Top Bottom