Recent content by deividas1234

+
  1. deividas1234

Please revert these changes: auto-mill & powder rewards.

did it take you weeks to figure out its meaning after you got it? no? then the interface isn't confusing.
  2. deividas1234

clearly not since it should be obvious what the green represents the moment you get your 1st duplicate premium... so they ruined the point of storing duplicates and then removed the ability to do so...i'm starting to think this was a money making strategy more and more, just like removing the...
  3. deividas1234

so, because mobile has a limited interface, they get to screw over every non-mobile player? how nice of them... there is actually a point in keeping them, if the cards get reworked, you get a ton of value from dusting 10 of a reworked card, this just seems like an anti-consumer tactic. and...
  4. deividas1234

Can't Use Scoia'tael Deck [Because of Treant Mantis: Stalk]

when i click on it to use it, it doesn't get selected, and when i save it in the deck builder, i get a connection error message, it's not saying that i'm using too many provisions or anything, so what's the problem?
  5. deividas1234

What will happen to the original leader premium cards?

i imagine unlocking them with the new system gives you the skin and hero power, so you're asking for a refund for...card art?
  6. deividas1234

volume bug

i have the game set to half volume and all the in-game settings to 1, and yet the background noises and leader noises (like 'HEH') are much louder than everything else, i lowered the system volume for the game to like 20% and i could still hear the leaders, while the cards themselves were barely...
  7. deividas1234

Casual Mode Locked Out

oh great, now there's no hope for me to get easy wins due to people conceding quickly, cuz no one's gonna do that in freakin ranked.
  8. deividas1234

Coin Indicator [Pouch] is Broken

yeah, have to keep track of it yourself for now.
  9. deividas1234

Is this game F2P friendly?

i'm a F2P player with 209h, i have most cards unlocked and if i really need a specific card, i can just craft it any time i wish, because i have 15k scrap lying around and i could get more by scraping dupe cards, so yeah, i'd say the game is F2P friendly.
  10. deividas1234

Sly Seductress self-buffing on fee use

yeah, just had the same where my sly seductress buffed herself every time my opponent used Whoreson's Freak Show's ability, it was very confusing.
  11. deividas1234

Gudrun Bjornsdottir is a bit glitched

are ya serious? that is really weird.
  12. deividas1234

Gudrun Bjornsdottir is a bit glitched

here you can see that i don't have her unlocked and when i mouse over, she shows up as the sea jackal, and yet...
  13. deividas1234

Gwent minimized (alt-tabbed) still collects mouse input

so, when i tab outta the game and i wanna do stuff in a browser or something, any clicks i do on the screen are recognized by the game, which makes it easy for me to unintentially do stuff like start searching for matches, is there any way to fix this on my end, or is it something only the devs...
  14. deividas1234

Botchling/Lubberkin Sometimes Stops Working

so i used Caranthir to spawn a 1 health lumberkin and everything was fine, but then after i transformed him to make his health 5, he stopped working, there were no end turn boosts and when i turned him back to damage mode, he wouldn't deal damage either.
  15. deividas1234

doomed bug

uhh those aren't supposed to be there, they also contributed towards the buff that the bearmaster gives
Top Bottom