Recent content by delamer

+
  1. D

Is there already any news about Patch 1.12??

Was it REALLY necessary to change all the scripts (and mods) again? :(
  2. D

Is there already any news about Patch 1.12??

I don't have this bug with version 1.11, but I begin new game with 1.11.
  3. D

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I'm sure in the next version of GeForce Experience your problem will be addressed. It developed by NVidia, not CDProject, anyway :)
  4. D

All three witcher gear sets was changed this way, can't say about other armors and weapons now. Weapons and armors have their Armor Class/Damage increased now, and level requirement depends from AC and damage only. Can't say anything about motivation of the developers, but I suspect it can be...
  5. D

No patch on GOG.com for me :( Still show 1.06
  6. D

I know some things about CDProject Red: 1. They creating a beautiful games. 2. Immediately after the release, their games have a lot of technical problems. 3. But after some time their games become close to perfection. I am sure that the developers have good reasons for the delays. If it's...
  7. D

The desire to get someone to listen to yourself is a good thing, but only when the surrounding society is ready for that, and when the requirements are based on objective information. Otherwise, you may add new problems to existing ones only.
  8. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

No, you need to begin new game- without tutorial this time :)
  9. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Sorry man- I was not sure you are American :) May be you have similar folders placed one into another? For example Witcher2/Witcher2, or Witcher2/CookedPC/Witcher2? If so- you have wrong destination chosen during install. You have two places to activate your mods: Launcher/Mods and...
  10. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Probably you have native language, not supported by this mod. By default English, Polish, Czech, Russian are supported, some other translation probably can be found here and/or on Nexus. For example- German. http://witcher2.nexusmods.com/mods/636//? Also you need to check Launcher/Settings/Mods...
  11. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

No, it's not intended, you must have Zero points in the beginning. Something wrong with your installation, it seems.
  12. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Russian version here. By me, delamer, like the first one. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzMBsweZwpWdQU4zWnVES0xzRm8/edit?usp=sharing Thank you for your work! Again. :)
  13. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

2 Freestailo This mod works fully on English only, for other languages translation must be done first. So you must wait until someone will do it, or play on English (text)
  14. D

Full Combat Rebalance 2

Russian translation for FCR 2 ver. 1.0 uploaded to Nexus. http://witcher2.nexusmods.com/mods/635/?
Top Bottom