Recent content by DelighfulMcCoy

+
  1. DelighfulMcCoy

Patch 3.2 not available in GOG (PC)

I was not aware I had multiple Galaxy accounts under the same username... Gonna check all my saved logins. Edit: Yes! Oh my, I didn't know I had the same account with same password, but two different email addresses! Gotta tidy up my profile!
  2. DelighfulMcCoy

This worked for me to get the current version of the game running, but I'm a bloody beginner now, getting led through all the tutorials and all my stuff is gone. Should I maybe not have deleted these two folders? Of course I actually deleted them, instead of moving them first. But: even before I...
  3. DelighfulMcCoy

Tried that a couple of times, only says NOT AUTHORIZED and my game seems to be completely reset: zero gaming time, no achievements. I have been playing since open beta though.
  4. DelighfulMcCoy

Season of the Draconid - animations too long for the 8 second limit

I agree. Normal matches take way too long. I would be happy with shorter turns, but reasonably short, taking the animation times into account. The shortest Hearthstone turn is 15 seconds, if one of the players plays the legendary Dragon Nozdormu, for as long as it stays on the board. With the...
  5. DelighfulMcCoy

In that specific case I had to play the card after the leader ability for the synergy, but there was no time after Francesca did her thing and I lost because of it. :cry:
  6. DelighfulMcCoy

It is basically impossible to use both a leader ability and play a card in the same turn. Or play a card and use an order ability. Could you please consider the length of creating a card from another as well and increase the time a little bit, so one doesn't lose the game because of animations...
  7. DelighfulMcCoy

Season of Magic - Quest [Play 25 Spell Cards] Not Updating

I did. :D Progressing now.
  8. DelighfulMcCoy

Oh, you're right! I hadn't played in a while, so I'm not up to speed with all the new rules yet. But I really like the special season rules. Thank you so much for the help and... long time no see, but nice to still find the same old faces on the forums. :)
  9. DelighfulMcCoy

According to this screenshot, this node is purchased and I just played a seasonal match with several spells, but it does not update the quest. How do I proceed in the reward tree now?
  10. DelighfulMcCoy

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

I can't get the achievement "I have the power!" End a round with a score over 300. I had over 300 points in a round three times so far, but the achievement never got triggered. I wonder if it was an issue that there was another achievement fulfilled in the same match, like finishing a story...
  11. DelighfulMcCoy

Kripparrian is streaming GWENT!

Thanks so much for that info, Mathspy! <3
  12. DelighfulMcCoy

Kripparrian is streaming GWENT!

So, is he forbidden to keep the vods? Because I looked it up, nothing on his channel. I am EU and I sleep when Kripp streams, I usually only watch his YouTube videos. I would really like to see how he takes to Gwent, though.
  13. DelighfulMcCoy

I wonder how Henselt won against me with a Succubus last night...

I did not think about making a screenshot, because I just thought "wow, I need to craft my own succubus now... wait... that is NOT a neutral card!". Then it was too late...
  14. DelighfulMcCoy

I wonder how Henselt won against me with a Succubus last night...

I wonder how Henselt won against me with a Succubus last night... No, I didn't play Monsters and don't even have the card yet. But I do know that it is a Monster card and Henselt is a NR leader. So, what gives?
  15. DelighfulMcCoy

Game bugged after purchasing starter pack

I wasn't able at all to purchase the starter pack in game at all. It repeatedly got stuck at "transaction in progress" forever until I killed the process. But I was able to purchase via Galaxy and got everything no problemo.
Top Bottom