Recent content by DElionel95

+
  1. DElionel95

List of Missing Options (and Features)

For me what is missing here is not being able to pick up throwing knifes and needs to go to te menu everytime to equip it again... 1608465110 For me: - Can't retrieve knife after throwing? (Please fix this!) At least throwing knife ammo so that I don't need to go to the menu everytime to select...
  2. DElionel95

Sugestions to make the game better.

Instead of saying that Cyberpunk is "just trash" I am going to list the things that needs improvement because I REALLY love this game and it's style, story, gameplay and map and etc...! but I hate those things about it. How is it not possible to not retrieve a knife after throwing??? Here is the...
  3. DElionel95

What would Fix the game for you?

For me: - Can't retrieve knife after throwing? (Please fix this!) At least throwing knife ammo so that I don't need to go to the menu everytime to select a knife. - Can't edit character body, hair, beard or tattoo's when game is started (at least barber and tattoo/pircing artists) or even...
  4. DElionel95

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

Jup! It is a big city with almost no sex... Why can't we call joytoys to our appartment?
  5. DElionel95

Extremely unimmersive police system

Police is just a joke right now. Teleporting behind you and you just need to drive a bit to lose them...
  6. DElionel95

Trauma Team is a missed opportunity

Yup! This was a so cool concept!
  7. DElionel95

Need a fix on minimap

Jup! Always missing turns because of that! That needs to ne fixed or costumisable
  8. DElionel95

The lack of 3rd person view

I find it fine that there is only first person. That adds to the immersion. But maybe give players a choise?
  9. DElionel95

In the open world, no reflection of the protagonist V is visible on the object

Yeah that's just weird and kills the point of raytracing in a way.
  10. DElionel95

Law Suit

They gonne be ok. I am pretty sure. After a few patches it is gonne be fine!
  11. DElionel95

Hotfix 1.05

But other things that needs fixing are: - The corrupted save file bug when it gets to big - Can't retrieve knife after throwing? (Please fix this!) At least throwing knife ammo so that I don't need to go to the menu everytime to select a knife. - Can't edit character body, hair, beard or...
  12. DElionel95

Hotfix 1.05

Nice! This is a good start!
  13. DElionel95

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

This is just stupid... How did they not test that? At least make stackable trowing knifes that work like ammo so that you don't need to reselect in the menu everytime... Or even better, just make that we can pick it up!!!...
Top Bottom