Recent content by deluges

+
  1. D

Wolf Gear in Kaer Mohren

I would imagine. It would be weird to get the enhanced versions after you'd get the normal ones.
  2. D

Wolf Gear in Kaer Mohren

Bummer. I get that it's probably awesome, since that's Geralt's school, I just don't get the level 14 thing. Is it even possible to get to Kaer Mohren and only be at that level? Speaking of weird level guidelines, I also don't get why The Volunteer's suggested level is 14 when it is by far the...
  3. D

Wolf Gear in Kaer Mohren

Wolf Gear in Kaer Mohren I've been looking around to see what the earliest you can go to kaer mohren is, and it seems to differ from person to person. Anyway, why is a level 14 gear set in a place that you, seemingly, can't even get to until you unlock skellige and start the ugly baby mission...
  4. D

Level 12 sword for a level 24 quest

That's good to know about the bleeding and poisoning. I haven't ever bothered to use them yet, i stick with the fast attack and yrden runes, mostly. using the alt. yrden sign is like playing with another player. Also good if you want to just kick back and not have to actually do anything but...
  5. D

Ugh, lame. Well, the Hattori mission is pretty easy, you could be level 12 and still beat it, just use yrden. dwarves with big hammers move really slow. Anyway, thanks for the reply, glad to know that other people are as frustrated by this as I am.
  6. D

Treasure weapons. Is it just me or is pretty much every sword that you find in a treasure chest worse than the one you already have? I just spent 15 minutes killing a level 20 earth elemental (I'm at level 14 currently) for a hidden treasure thing, only to get a level 11 sword which isn't even...
  7. D

Question regarding Triss

Haha, truly I have no feelings for her (with apologies to your avatar).
  8. D

CDPR's subliminal way to make us alcoholics.... :)

If anything Witcher 3 is trying to make us manwhores.
  9. D

Question regarding Triss

This is good to know, because I have no romantic interest in Triss and had no qualms with putting her on that boat but wasn't sure if there was a way to get her back to kaer mohren without sexing her.
  10. D

Starting over. (Spoilers)

That's the only way to do it, dude. Be more of a dick. So the answer to your question is no.
  11. D

Yeah, if you want Triss to kill him I'm pretty sure this is how you respond: “Why not.” “Your hunters are torturing Triss, but I haven’t been paid.” “Witchers do anything for gold,” or “Triss betrayed me first.” “Free my friend Dandelion.” You pretty much just need to not intervene with...
  12. D

D'oh. ---------- Updated at 10:07 PM ---------- Wow, why didn't I just swim to Novigrad the first time instead of paying all of that money? I had no idea that you could just jump to Novigrad straight from Vizima.
  13. D

Geralt is a Whoreson Playthru

I'm a fan of this idea.
  14. D

If that friend is Dandelion I'm okay with it. That guy's the worst. I think on my replay I'm not going to lie to Dijkstra, see what happens.
  15. D

Ha, well, it certainly can't end up any worse than it did. If there's a way to prevent even one of those things from happening it's great news. As an aside, why would you want to kill Dijkstra, he's awesome. He has both a rock troll and a eunuch. Livin' the dream.
Top Bottom