Recent content by demonicbunny

+
  1. demonicbunny

Bugs after Patch 2.0

during heist when i go to the bar jackie goes poof and when i get into the elevator i get dropped to my death every time.
  2. demonicbunny

so random question if anyone can help

was a gold rank weapon so idk
  3. demonicbunny

so random question if anyone can help

so i am trying to upgrade items in 1.5 and finding some are not upgrading/ some say i need to be level 51 but cap is 50 is this a bug/ something random, example i cannot upgrade v's normal gun except its rarity i have all the mats but cannot upgrade its stats and says blocked cannot upgrade...
  4. demonicbunny

"Network Error" when clicking on "My Rewards"

same issue also no sign of v's jacket from the dlc
  5. demonicbunny

steam no rewards/v jacket

so started a new game after patch, when i got to v's apartment got jack, when i saved and exit to main hit 3 button for rewards said could not connect, also v jacket was not anywhere at all.
  6. demonicbunny

keyboard not responding

steam pc, mods nope
  7. demonicbunny

keyboard not responding

so as you can see my keyboard is working but in game it does jack i started a new game character create no buttons work, when i get to game nothing cannot even press f, i think this patch screwed up something plz help
  8. demonicbunny

echo when talking in car

so after patch 1.2 i started a new game and every part while i am in a car or near a car the sound echos from characters. i checked sound files and drivers i think its the game 1617143531 update seems to be also with victor at first meeting when get optics while on chair, and talking to dex.
  9. demonicbunny

Sound Issues

my i got an alienware R8 cpu is pretty good its runs 3.6ghz (4ghz if overclock) so doubt that issue plus i have other games way more taxing then cyberpunk and no issue just something recent with last patch i think as for everything else i tried that did nothing, but then i am used both my...
  10. demonicbunny

Sound Issues

hi just want add recently while in car with npcs mainly judy, panam, takemura they echo idk if that is something recent on steam version of just a random bug, also some clicking noise when doing hacking after i turn scanning off
Top Bottom