Recent content by Dendalion

+
  1. Dendalion

Cyberpunk 2077 - Feedback, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge

Hallo, zunächst einmal mag ich das Spiel (PC). Ich finde es nur schade, das Euch anscheinend der Mut in Punkto Nacktheit verloren gegangen zu sein scheint. Bin noch nicht weit gekommen, aber mir ist aufgefallen, dass der zweite, männliche Körper in der Eiswanne in der ersten Rettungsmission...
  2. Dendalion

Die Gewinner stehen fest: Valentinstag - Kurzgeschichten-Wettbewerb

Habe mich nach dem Ende von Mass Effect 3 auch mal an eine herangewagt. Vielleicht kennst du sie ja ;) https://www.fanfiktion.de/s/512159520002dec906a0bb80/1/Die-Wahrheit-ueber-das-Ende-von-Mass-Effect
  3. Dendalion

Die Gewinner stehen fest: Valentinstag - Kurzgeschichten-Wettbewerb

Ich habe meine Geschichte heute eingereicht. Ein Anhang im OpenOffice Format ist doch ok, oder? Ich befürchte nur, dass meine Geschichte zu lang ist ... :( Hier ein kleiner reingucker
  4. Dendalion

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

iorweth special for the ladys ;-)
  5. Dendalion

CONTEST: Enter for a chance to win The Witcher Comic Book!

congrats from me too ... and just to please you here my try:
  6. Dendalion

yes you´re right, lanfear! you´ve got the point
  7. Dendalion

Oh, that picture is´nt Dandelion! It´s Damian, his older brother (pure imagination from me) This picture is my view of Dandelion: and i give a redpoint to the first which guess right who´s the guy below Dandelion
  8. Dendalion

Eskel I love to imagine the witchers in younger years. This is Eskel. The scars on his face were a little bit difficult. First they were too dark but slowly i found the right way. Hope you enjoy it...
  9. Dendalion

Cahir The same here: first the drawing and last with PS
  10. Dendalion

CONTEST: Enter for a chance to win The Witcher Comic Book!

Yes, i´m hardly looking forward to it too
  11. Dendalion

My imagination of Dandelions older Brother Damian Ansgar Maria Viscount de Lettenhove The first picture shows the pure drawing, the second after worked over it with PS
Top Bottom